Glenn Becks thoughts on our current situation.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sgt.porter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 20, 2010
    Deleware County
    Ok, I did a search for Glenn Beck and didn't find this so I hope it's not old news here.
    Glenn Beck - Current Events & Politics - Glenn Beck: Spanked, then punched

Let me, let me warn you now in no uncertain terms: You must always be a people of peace. Always. Unless your life is being threatened, in no uncertain terms, you must always be a people of peace. We are entering a very dangerous phase and I believe it's intended to be that. I want to ask you this question, and I want you to, I want you to really think of what I'm about to tell you. How many times have you thought about overthrowing the government of the United States? Trying to think... never, for me.

Read the entire story, I think Glen explains it better than anyone else.

smokingman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 11, 2008
    Indiana
    Glen has been making much more sense to me lately.I actually started watching his show and agree with 97% of what he says.

irishfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 30, 2009
    in your head
    I used to not watch a lot of Beck but over the last couple of years I have become a huge fan. The man may not always say what you are thinking he will but he does make so much sense as well as brings up things that most mainstream media will not.

Manan

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    West Central
    Sometimes he can be a bit "over the top", but I too am a fan. I agree with most of what he says and even when I don't agree with him, he still makes me think, which I appreciate.

eldirector

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Apr 29, 2009
    Brownsburg, IN
    I think Beck is a hoot, and usually spot on. Sure, he is over the top, but he is a TV and radio personality as much as anything. Look passed the act, and he makes more sense than most.

We may be in the simple minority (less than 50%), but not by much.

jayincville

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2010
    Crawfordsville
    Add one more to the minority. He brings lots of thought to the debate. I don't always agree, but at least he tells it like he sees it. MSM ignores too many of the issues he talks about. I have bought his books, listened to his radio program, and I DVR his show every day.

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital
    I'm in the minority as well.
    This keeps up, it may turn into a slight majority.

Beck and Stossel are two of my favorite TV talkers.

And I could ad one more I enjoy hearing occasionally,

0_61_320_beck_libertarians.jpg

Yeah

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Dillingham, AK
    Beck is more logical fallacy than logic. He and I might end up in the same place on a lot of issues, I care too much about reason to take him seriously.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I cant get enough of the guy he is a riot! He leads with mistakes promotes debates and is not scared of bringing truth to the table.

level.eleven

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 12, 2009
    Glenn Beck's thoughts...buy my book. Subscribe to my forum. Subscribe to my streaming audio. Come to my concerts. Buy my Christmas book. Follow me and come to Washington this summer where I unveil "The Plan". Another book for you to buy. Come to one of my comedy shows, if you can't make it, buy a ticket and watch live via satellite.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    I enjoy watching his TV show. I didn't listen to his radio show as much for some reason. I guess because I would rather listen to Mike Church if I can.

oldfb

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Valpo
    He is trying to do more than most for our country.

Over the top capitalistic but trying to wake the country up.

He is seriously confused when he says that Americans are willing to live like they did in the depression if it would fix our economy.

We may have to do it but there will be a whole bunch of kicking and screaming and I dont for one minute believe he will be living off of beans and rice or a victory garden. So he is a tad out of touch with the common man on that but he still is trying to wake the rest of the sheep up.

We need more light towers which is what he does with his shows.

Like a light tower he tries to guide us in this storm..Maybe he doesnt have a clear path to safety but at least he is trying to warn us about the rocks ahead so we don't blindly crash into the shore.:patriot:

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    I enjoy watching his TV show. I didn't listen to his radio show as much for some reason. I guess because I would rather listen to Mike Church if I can.

His radio show is alot more politically incorrect and has quite a bit of humor to it more than his tv show does.

Go Devil

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    Realize, that he is being paid to do what he does and that he is tasked to reach a certain demograhic for pure advertising revenue.

He is an actor.

You are all much, much more credible and sincere than he.

T-rav

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 3, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Realize, that he is being paid to do what he does and that he is tasked to reach a certain demograhic for pure advertising revenue.

He is an actor.

To an extent if you ever have the chance to have a one on one with him you will think different. He is quite a nice guy. His show is not owned by Fox, that is his show he can leave if he wants, depending on how the contract is wrote. Some people are forgetting that he was on CNN a year and a half ago.

Where exactly is him and his team not credible?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield

He is an actor.

This sounds much more like Rush than Beck, but to the point, he is an entertainer.

DustinG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 8, 2008
    I definently am a fan. I also am a history major, Glenn Beck ties a lot of factual history into his show. I haven't heard or seen anything false with his historical analogies. Yea logic, what this country lacks.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jstan
    Top Bottom