• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yep, more proof that Algore was full of hot air and almost 100% responsible for his actions. Now he needs to return that silly prize he was given for junk science.

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    Yep, more proof that Algore was full of hot air and almost 100% responsible for his actions. Now he needs to return that silly prize he was given for junk science.

The DA (algore) has made millions off this hoax. He ought to be in jail for intentional misleading the stupid people on this planet.

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Does that mean we can finally make a giant pile and burn all the Priuses and "Smart Cars" ?

Well, if you've noticed recently, the news has shifted the "green" lecutuer they've been giving for a while.

warhawk77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 7, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    The main stream media will discount this info just like they do everything that doesn't agree with them.

Wish I made more money so I could get my kids out of public schools where to are filled full of crap like "global warming"

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Danville
    The main stream media will discount this info just like they do everything that doesn't agree with them.

Wish I made more money so I could get my kids out of public schools where to are filled full of crap like "global warming"

Not all public schools do this, and many private schools do.

shibumiseeker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Nov 11, 2009
    near Bedford on a whole lot of land.
    The DA (algore) has made millions off this hoax. He ought to be in jail for intentional misleading the stupid people on this planet.

Not to throw cold water on the little self satisfaction party going on, but you are aware the writer of the article is from the Heartland Institute which is about as far from being neutral on the subject as is possible to get. Moreover, the study in the journal, "Remote Sensing", referenced and linked by the article doesn't seem to want to come up, so I can't evaluate it for its relevance to the original subject.

Using this article as any type of "proof" is just as misleading and hypocritical as the other side is given those factors. Citing a source from The Heartland Institute is sorta like putting Charlie Manson on his own parole board as they are not a scientific body but a politico-lobbying one and as such are pushing an agenda for someone.

Last edited:

schafe

Master
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    Oct 15, 2009
    Monroe Co.
    Not to throw cold water on the little self satisfaction party going on, but you are aware the writer of the article is from the Heartland Institute which is about as far from being neutral on the subject as is possible to get. Moreover, the study in the journal, "Remote Sensing", referenced and linked by the article doesn't seem to want to come up, so I can evaluate it for its relevance to the original subject.

Using this article as any type of "proof" is just as misleading and hypocritical as the other side is given those factors. Citing a source from The Heartland Institute is sorta like putting Charlie Manson on his on parole board as they are not a scientific body but a politico-lobbying one and as such are pushing an agenda for someone.
    As we have seen, however, many of the so called "scientific bodies" have degenerated into politico-lobbying organizations due to their close relationships with the government which supplies large portions of their funding. It's a sad state of affairs when the scientific community quits purging itself of the funding whores....... Makes it hard to believe anything when the pot calls the kettle black.:(

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Homeschool doesn't teach that garbage ;)

It's not complete garbage. Global warming does happen, so does global cooling; the best theory of this is that they're caused by the amount of sun spots. The cooling and warming cylces happen about every 500 years.

But, it's not caused by cow farts.

henktermaat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    It's not complete garbage. Global warming does happen, so does global cooling; the best theory of this is that they're caused by the amount of sun spots. The cooling and warming cylces happen about every 500 years.

But, it's not caused by cow farts.

It's caused by greedy conservatives, I hear.

Top Bottom