• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    So I've been doing some reading and what threaded barrel would you guys suggest getting for a glock 17?

lone wolf threaded
    a cut down Glock 34 barrel
    a kkm precision
    Or other aftermarket

ive read some people claim that the kkm and lone wolf barrels will shoot better than a factory glock barrel.

AllenM

Diamond Collision Inc. Avon.
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Avon
    I would go with either aftermarket barrel. That gives you the added advantage of being able to shoot lead bullets.
    KKM to me would be better quality

Tinner666

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Richmond, Va.
    After putting new sites and a Lone Wold in my 26, not threaded, I'd say go with LW. I just leaned against a tree to fire three and adjust the sites at 30'. All three rounds went in the same hole. Made the adjustment and did it again, all in the X. I never did that with the G barrel, though I could have just been having a really good day.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    leaning twards KKM.

only nice thing about lone wolf is that they seem to be more places.. hoping I can find a KKM at the 1500 at the end of the month

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I just bought a lone wolf for my Glock 17 gen 4 and really like it. Shoots small groups with factory Fed 115gr fmj. Feeds and ejects well too. You can get one from MidwayUSA for only $89.99 using promo NRAbadge10. Ordered on Monday and arrived on Friday using cheap $5 shipping.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    I've never bought a LW product because they will not tell you where their products are manufactured. They are simply a distributor.

openwell

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 31, 2014
    Carmel
    I've never bought a LW product because they will not tell you where their products are manufactured. They are simply a distributor.
    You might be really disappointed if you did buy lone wolf. Mine came from MidwayUSA in a square plastic tube. Just the barrel. No paper work, no instructions or nothing. LOL But I really love the way mine shoots in my Glock 17 gen 4. Does not matter to me where it was manufactured to me.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    iSeekLight
    Top Bottom