• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Anyone know of any good deals today or tomorrow for Glock mags? I've hit a bunch of my regular sites and the lowest I've seen was ~$23 per mag. Just thought I'd put it out there to see if the power of INGO could help me find a better deal ;)

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Still early in the game, but I have been testing the smoke/clear ETS mags at USPSA matches. 1st match there was one malfunction, not necessarily mag related. 2nd match, no malfs. All drop cleanly from a stock Glock 34.

Still have to see how many times they get walked into the gravel before they are no longer clear. I love the easy round counting though.

$12.50 at Botach when you buy 8 (it was 6, when I bought them.) Free shipping! 17 rounders and 31 the same price.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    For factory: Gunmagwarehouse.com has them for 19.99. You can get them a little cheaper from Botach Tactical if you make a bulk offer.
    For pmags: Lambos has them for under $12 i believe. Or you can bulk offer on Botach.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Still early in the game, but I have been testing the smoke/clear ETS mags at USPSA matches. 1st match there was one malfunction, not necessarily mag related. 2nd match, no malfs. All drop cleanly from a stock Glock 34.

Still have to see how many times they get walked into the gravel before they are no longer clear. I love the easy round counting though.

$12.50 at Botach when you buy 8 (it was 6, when I bought them.) Free shipping! 17 rounders and 31 the same price.

Might have to try them out, thanks.

JStang314

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 8, 2011
    I've had good luck with SGM Tactical mags in my .40 S&W AR pistol. Haven't really tested them much in my G23. They look/feel better than he ETS mags to me as they are still metal lined like stock mags. I talked to them at the NRA show in Louisville and they said the only real difference between them and stock Glock mags is that they use a stainless spring. Can't validate that claim but that's what they said.
    I held an ETS mag once and it just felt too cheap to me. They have good reviews but I just couldn't get over the all plastic design.

SGM mags are usually $19.99 for a 31 round .40 mag. Pretty sure they make many mag sizes in 9, 40 and 45

Fordtough25

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.1%
    110   1   0
    Apr 14, 2010
    Jefferson County
    AIM surplus has the magpul for like $15 with free shipping, they've worked nicely in my testing. Also playing with a few of the ETS 21 rounders, working well after a free spring replacement.

Top Bottom