• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I was searching out a link that led me to CTD for Glock 19 15 rnd factory mags. Seems they have some in stock and are asking 79 dollars for them. I know they are hard to come buy but that seems totally out of line.

thumperdogg

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 14, 2011
    Hartford City
    I was searching out a link that led me to CTD for Glock 19 15 rnd factory mags. Seems they have some in stock and are asking 79 dollars for them. I know they are hard to come buy but that seems totally out of line.

Hey, I got a $40 CTD gift card I'd sell for $35, that'd save you $5!!

Fishersjohn48

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Feb 19, 2009
    Fishers
    I see they also have pmags in stock. Only $99.97 each. They must be using Plainfield Shooting Supplies as their pricing source

Last edited:

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    You can still find KCI mags for $15. I use them in my G17 and haven't had any real problems yet although I know many users have had issues. My only gripe is that the spring needs exercised before you can really load it up. I have 2 that only hold 15 atm and one that holds 16.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I will never do business with CTD again. Also they really need to change their name. Something on the order of RYB ( Rob You Blind)

Last edited:

echoagain

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    So....you folks would like CTD more if they had simply kept their prices unchanged and now had no stock to sell? I'd rather have an expensive option, than none at all.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    So....you folks would like CTD more if they had simply kept their prices unchanged and now had no stock to sell? I'd rather have an expensive option, than none at all.

Doesn't matter either way to me, really. They have made a choice on how they will price/conduct business during this time. I just choose to no longer conduct business with them during this time or ever.

Pretty straightforward.

Jeremy1066

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 25, 2011
    Ft. Wayne

The thing that pi$$es everyone off about CTD, there was not a shortage when they raised their prices to $999/case of .223 or $70/PMAG. It wasn't supply vs. demand because there wasn't a supply problem yet. It was preemptive greed.

Miles42

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 11, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Be advised Glock has not raised their price even though they are back logged. So no matter how you slice it CTD iis a sleeze bag operation.

Top Bottom