• ...and so much more!
  • Mellow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Harrison County
    For anyone looking into this.
    I reciently Purchased a Blackhawk Serpa Level 2 Sportster + Crimson Trace LG-619.
    The LG-619 is designed to fit Glock 19 Gen3 handguns but it could fit a Gen4 with the medium backstrap attached.
    Let me just say that this laser is BRIGHT! I have used a cheap laser pointer to give my fat cat some exercise and it does not compare to this. I can actually see the beam all the way to the dot.
    Disclaimer: I had to do a slight modification to get this attachment on this gun. I used a Dremel with a buffing wheel attachemnt to SLIGHTLY wear down the interior plate which kept the LG-619 from seating perfectly and the pin holes from lining up just right.
    I would imagine that with a shim of some sort (paper cardstock) it could 'fit' without the backstrap installed; However without a shim it will be loose, and there is some rocking movement with the pin as the fulcrum point and would not be recommended without said shim.

IMG_0230.JPG

IMG_0232.JPG

IMG_0233.JPG

IMG_0235.JPG

IMG_0236.JPG

Last edited:

G19ccer

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 19, 2011
    Peru
    Man, I just don't know that I could take widening the grip of my glock any more than it already is. How does the grip feel?

canav844

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 22, 2011
    I'd always assumed it would fit a gen4 with medium backstrap but I know they made them so specifically that the LG-619 wouldn't fit on a G26.

Did you find it needed adjustment/zeroing after making the modification?

I've got CT laser grips on my G27, I've been very pleased with them, and it's quite visible on white paper in daylight from 25 yards, fits in my SERPA, and my DeSantis Intruder without issue, if you're looking for an IWB option.

Mellow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Harrison County
    Man, I just don't know that I could take widening the grip of my glock any more than it already is. How does the grip feel?
    With my size hand it feels fine. I like the semi beaver tail feel that the CT grip adds. The bulge where the battery cover rests is right in the center of my palm so my hand rests over it nicely. *Your mileage may vary.

Did you find it needed adjustment/zeroing after making the modification?

I took it to the range immediately after fitting the new grip. It did require some minor adjustment to get it back to the factory 50 foot range.
    I really like this laser. I bought my wife a Walther P22 for xmas and the factory laser that came with it is wimpy by comparison. (Don't even get me started on the P22 itself)

theturtle06

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 24, 2009
    Denver, CO
    This is completely unrelated, but I have that same keyboard and it is the sh**!!! I love being able to have my comp's vitals going and keep track of what's playing on winamp while gaming

Mellow

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 13, 2011
    Harrison County
    This is completely unrelated, but I have that same keyboard and it is the sh**!!! I love being able to have my comp's vitals going and keep track of what's playing on winamp while gaming

I agree with you 100%.
    I got it for the G-Key Macros and the display. It is a great keyboard, but I find myself coveting a Razer Lycosa. I don't particularly like the feel of the mechanical keys on the Logitech G510

Top Bottom