• ...and so much more!
  • 88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I've owned 2 of each, plus a pair of G23s. I still own one P10C and one G23. In my experience, the P10C was more comfortable, had a better trigger and was more reliable. The Glock was much more simple inside and more durable a design.

The reliability issue was with a factory NibX G19 and light target loads and was corrected by a lighter recoil spring for the first 150 rounds. It was absolutely reliable with factory springs after that. The reason that I moved away from the G19 was that I did not shoot it well.

The P10C, on the other hand, fit my hand like it was made for me. I could shoot it fast and accurately. The only knock on the durability of the later P10C comes from one that I came across that had sweat soaked and the mag release rusted up solid, rendering it non-functional.

I've largely moved away from striker fired guns but still regret letting one of the P10Cs go. I don't miss the G19s.

zachcz

CZ is just better.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Jul 2, 2019
    Shelbyville
    P10c feels better to me and is just as if not more accurate. Never had a reliability issue with either.

I think p10c is nicer in all ways except the 20-30 years of history and name recognition that Glock has. I’m not sure Glock will ever lose much market share in the polymer world even when better guns arrive.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have the P10F because the C is just a little small for my hands.
    That said I absolutely love it.
    If you are a Glock shooter already and like the grip angle the Glock 19 might be what you want.
    If you are a fan of the 1911 style grip angle go with the P10C.
    Both are reliable.
    CZ is better looking :ingo:

Shooter5

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Indiana
    CZ P10C - better ergonomics, better trigger and great reliability. I’m a CZ fan generally but I think the P10 series is a home run hit for CZ. The G19 is a good and reliable firearm.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    P10c feels better to me and is just as if not more accurate. Never had a reliability issue with either.

I think p10c is nicer in all ways except the 20-30 years of history and name recognition that Glock has. I’m not sure Glock will ever lose much market share in the polymer world even when better guns arrive.
    Yup. Better guns have arrived yet Glock still maintains market share with regular innovation in grip texture and finger groove placement

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    94   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Magazines, accessories, holsters. Compatibility with what other's may have laying around or hand you if needed?

If you already have a G19, then try the CZ if you like. Everyone should have a G19 and rig though. Just look at the classifieds here; full of G19 parts, accessories and gear. CZ, not as much.

Learn how to effectively run America's MOST popular and prevalent pistol. Specialize later, but keep the G19. (I might need to borrow or buy it in a pinch?)

:twocents: - I'd only buy Gen 5 MOS version G19. New or used.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    My first handgun was a gen3 G19. There's a reason my daily carry is now a P10C OR. As mentioned, better ergos, better trigger and just as good as the G19 in every way that matters. Yes, there are less holsters, sights and other accessories for the P10 series, but they've also been out for a lot less time than the G19. Give it a few years and they'll have a lot more accessories as well. As it is, there are plenty of whatever you need for it. Good holsters, good sights, good replacement triggers (should you need them). I'll never own another Glock, but I see more CZ's in my future.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I still like my G23.4. It’s been cut for an RMR but wears a cover plate now as the RMR moved to an AR. With a pair of conversion barrels and a 9mm recoil spring, I can run it as a .40, .357 Sig or 9mm. It’s the only Glock I have left after having 11 or 12 of the things over the years. I used to think that the G23 was the perfect EDC but then I found the P229s. The G23 does not hit the range often though as when I do take it out, if feels odd to me now that I have moved to more current and ergonomic platforms. One of these days, I’ll let that package go and will be Glockless going forward.

I might pick up another P10C though, but it would have to be an early one and not one of the later ones with the messed up mag release. The early, true ambidextrous P10C is the better design before CZ addressed the complaints that it was hard to drop a loaded mag (hint: It should be hard to drop a loaded mag)

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    Personally the CZ fits my hand better so therefore I shoot it better. So that would be my choice, I don't personally care about having parts compatibility with the poors on handguns. Rifles now that is a slightly different story but the AR is a different pattern.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    TravGreen2703!!
    Top Bottom