• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    A lot of guns stores don't commonly carry that model. I have one I traded an INGO member for last summer. It is AWESOME :rockwoot:

I'm a little far north for you, but will be in Ft Wayne in early August if you would like to 'fondle' it.

doctrpt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 16, 2012
    Cope, IN
    A lot of guns stores don't commonly carry that model. I have one I traded an INGO member for last summer. It is AWESOME :rockwoot:

I'm a little far north for you, but will be in Ft Wayne in early August if you would like to 'fondle' it.
    Thank you for the offer, and if I cannot find one, I can use the trip to your neck of the woods to visit with my cousin, as she lives there! A good deed and some good karma all in one visit. Thanks for your note!

BoilerWes

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 2, 2010
    Pendleton
    I would suggest a Gen 4 g20. They have been out for about 3 weeks. Ed's public safety in Ga has them. I saw a few reviews on Glock talk, pretty sweet.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Gen 4 G20 is #1 on my list to get.

If you just want to handle one, find a G21 and it's almost impossible to tell apart just from grip and slide interaction. If you've grabbed a G21, you've basically grabbed a G20.

The G21 is far more commonly available, so it's a good way to get an idea about the G20.

I was comfortable enough that I'm more than willing to order a G20 without having touched the actual gun first.

Top Bottom