• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Double T

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   1
    Aug 5, 2011
    Huntington
    What will you be buying it for? EDC? Range use? Home defense?

Do you ever want to put a WML or laser on it? If so, maybe a g19 as the baby glocks have no rail.

It's a glock, what else can I say :) I'm a fan.

Darral27

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Aug 13, 2011
    Elwood
    I have a G26 and me and the wife both love it. It will hold larger 9mm mags as well. It is a great shooter but for me too small for me to feel good about it being my EDC. I am 6'4". I prefer the G19 for carry.

dans4420

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2012
    Northwest Indiana
    I have one that i carry but it is kind of small even with the mag extension im beginning to have second thoughts. Dont get me wrong its a nice gun but i used to carry a g23 and wish i never got rid of it. its a little bigger also a 40 but i still think it was very manageable to carry.

Cestep72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    I have never owned a Glock but have always wanted one. I am wanting one to carry. I saw this one in a local gun shop I just dont know a lot about Glocks. I have always carried Taurus revolvers.

Giddaltti

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 22, 2012
    Carmel, IN.
    I bought a PX4 SC because I like the look. My next purchase will be the 27. The 27 & 26 are the same size, the advantage of the 27 is you can convert it to a 9mm by changing out the barrel via a conversion. You now have a choice of a .40 and 9mm just like that. I've notice that it does take a little getting used to since the pistol grip is a bit small, but thats the idea of a CC.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I have a G26 and me and the wife both love it. It will hold larger 9mm mags as well. It is a great shooter but for me too small for me to feel good about it being my EDC. I am 6'4". I prefer the G19 for carry.

Same for me-- it feels a little too small. I'm 6'1" and have smallish hands for my height. I'd probably change my mind with mag extensions, though.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I picked up a G26 a couple weeks back (had a G19 for a while). The G26 is really good in a car (I carry both with a Blackhawk Serpa) compared to the G19. The G19 15 round mag fits the G26, that and my cellphone on my left side balance the G26 on the right quite well. My pinky misses the grip on the G26, that takes getting used to and is why I bought the G19 first. The G26 IWB isn't bad, only carried it once IWB (prefer the Serpa, just me I guess) but it was ok.

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    What Glock would be good for concealed carry?

You can easily conceal a Glock 19 with the proper holster and belt.

I used to carry mine all the time. Now, it resides in the bedroom with a weapon mounted light on it.

I currently carry a Glock 26. I love it. It's what I use for deep concealment.

You can't go wrong with either one.

Cestep72

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    That is true a friend just bought a AK and it is impossible for him to find ammo. It is unreal how the supply and prices of ammo is right now.

Top Bottom