1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Both Traded - Thanks!

Glock 27 3rd Generation .40 Traded For G19
    $490

Colt Combat Commander Mark IV Stainless Steel .45
    $725 Traded for G19 w/ night sights, 4 mags & $225
    Terms: FTF Indianapolis (will travel up to 1 hour for right deal)
    Must see Indiana DL and Indiana LTCH, will do same for trade.

I am looking to trade these separately for a Glock 19 3rd Generation. Both guns have been carried minimally and show minor scuffs. I have tried to capture any imperfections in the pictures. I will trade the 27 for a similarly good condition 19. The Colt will require the Glock 19 + cash. I need 2 Glock 19's (one for the wife, one for son) but that is all I am interested in trading for at this time.

Details: Glock 27 has the original case, docs, & 2 mags with Scherer fingertip extensions. I also have a standard Glock mag base and a Glock +1 Fingertip extension included. Round count under 500.
    e6965092.jpg

93e44d4c.jpg

56be112d.jpg

Details: Colt Combat Commander Mark IV Series 80 has original case (with original box), all Colt docs, and 1 Colt Mag. It has a Wilson Combat custom trigger, ambi safety, beveled mag well, and Shock-Buff recoil system. I have all the original parts included if you wish to return it to stock. It also has Hogue grips as pictured (no originals). Factory 3-dot fixed sights. Round count under 1000.

042678c8.jpg

7b397a17.jpg

4c3c7c98.jpg

I'll leave these deals up for 2 weeks, at which time I'll just buy 2 new 19's and return these to the safe :) Thanks for looking.

Last edited:

Johnson

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 19, 2009
    Indiana
    Glock 27 is gone, but the Colt is available. In answer to a PM, the beveled mag well is an add on from Wilson and does not modify the gun at all. It can be removed by taking off the grips and sliding it off, with no marks on the gun. A couple good offers, but none within the 1 hour drive.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom