Please reply by conversation.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    SPF ......

I recently picked up a Beretta CX4 and I am looking to change up my CCW to something that will be able to share mags with the CX4. I would like to find a .40 S&W PX4 sub-compact but may consider a standard sized PX4 as well. What I have to trade / sell is my Glock 27 with night sights. It is 3rd gen with minor grip reduction and light stippling so it is comfortable to hold and does not interfere with clothing when carried. The Glock is less than a year old and in excellent condition. It comes with the stock barrel, Storm lake match grade stainless barrel, green / green trijicon night sights that glow like new, 2 -9 round mags, 1-10 rd with pinky extention mag, box & docs, Blackhawk CQC carbon fiber belt / paddle holster, speed grip plug for fast reloading. Never had a problem with this gun with approx 200 rounds fired.

Cash Price: for package $575 FIRM.

Trades: .40 S&W - PX4 (prefer subcompact but not a must) with night sights and holster. No holster add $30 cash to boot, no night sights add $125 to boot depending on model PX4 you have.

Location: North of Fort Wayne and willing to drive with in reason for the right deal to meet FTF (no shipping). Would like to see DL & LTCH to verify you are legal to buy. No information will be taken or recorded.

PLEASE PM OFFERS!! NO FREE BUMPS NEEDED, THANKS FOR LOOKING.

2012-01-29_12-06-36_260.jpg

2012-01-29_12-05-44_134.jpg

2012-01-29_12-33-59_870.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom