• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tallenn

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Thorntown
    Putting some feelers out to see if there is any interest. I have a Glock 27 (.40 S&W subcompact), and I'm looking to see if maybe someone with a Glock 30 Short Frame might be interested in a trade. Never know till you ask, right? I'm not especially interested in cash.

It is fairly new, I'd guess between 1000 and 1500 rounds through it, no marks on it. This is a one owner gun, purchased new by me. It comes with 2 standard G27 mags (9 rd) and one G22 mag (15 rd), with a grip spacer (see pictures). All mags are factory Glock.

I don't have the box and manual here- I left them in Arizona. If that's a real concern I could probably get them, but probably not until some time in the summer.

Here are some pictures. The first is the gun with all the mags, the second is with the G22 mag inserted.

20100227104631.jpg

20100227104806.jpg

I also have a few hundred rounds of target ammo (Federal FMJ 180 gr) and 50+ rounds of Federal HST self defense ammo I'd be interested in trading for similar .45 acp- not 1 for 1 of course, .45 costs a bit more, and is harder to find. I'm sure we can work something out on that, fair to both.

Top Bottom