WTS/WTT: Glock 31 Package - Night Sights - 360 rounds ammo - Evansville - $525 OBO

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    TRADED. I have a Gen 4 Glock 31 (full-size) in 357 Sig. Has bright TruGlo night sights, 3 factory mags, box etc.

360 rounds of 357 Sig ammo are included. Specifically: 60 rounds of Speer Gold Dots 125 grain, 50 Corbon 115 grain JHP's (older ammo), 150 Sellier & Bellot FMJ, 100 Parabellum Research FMJ.

I have not shot it much, but when I did shoot it I experienced no jams, but I did encounter an occasional incident of "brass to the face." Again, the pistol is reliable in its current form. However, I was considering replacing the ejector/extractor to address the brass to the face issue. Gun was manufactured in July of 2011. Great condition. I am the second owner.

Price for everything is $525 OBO. Really prefer to sell. My only trade interests at the moment are AK rifles (could possibly add cash) or Ruger GP-100 / Smith 686 revolvers. I am in Evansville and cannot travel far at the moment. I rarely leave the Evansville area. Buyer must be over 21 with LTCH and Indiana ID.
    23vdeo5.jpg

16ach12.jpg
    qnk8ba.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom