WTS/WTT: Glock 37 Package - 902 rounds ammo, 5 mags, night sights - $500 in Evansville

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Please reply by conversation.

PaulKersey

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Sep 16, 2012
    Evansville
    ****Sold****
    I traded for this G37 Gen 3 in 45 GAP from another INGO member. This was a law enforcement gun that was not shot very often, from what I understand - great condition. Has Glock night sights that are not "as new" but are quite visible.

Gun came with 1 gen 3 mag when I got it. I have since purchased 4 additional gen 4 factory mags (10 rounders), for a total of 5 factory mags. As stated in the title, approximately 902 rounds of ammo are included. I say "approximately" because I hand counted it, and that is accurate to the best of my knowledge. 20 rounds are Speer Gold Dot JHP. The remaining rounds are all brass-cased Speer fmj.

I am moving away from 45 (both ACP and GAP) at the moment and prefer to shoot 9mm, 40 S&W or 357 Mag. Obviously, 45 GAP is a bit of an unusual caliber, and the price for this package reflects that fact. You could not come close to assembling this package for the price I am asking, in my opinion. I am wiling to take the loss to move on to something else more mainstream. 45 GAP ammo is widely available online.

Cash price for everything is $500. I am not willing to separate the package.

Open to the following trades: Gen 4 Glocks in 40 or 9mm (must be totally stock), Hammer-fired HK pistols in 40/9 (can possibly add cash), AK-47 rifles (no I.O. models), possibly Mossberg 590A1 with ammo or 930 SPX, Ruger GP-100, bulk ammo in 7.62x39 or 40 S&W, possibly others - never hurts to ask. Please no Taurus, Springfield XD, Kahr, Charter Arms, Rossi, etc.

I am located in Evansville and cannot travel far. Buyer must be 21+ and a proper person with Indiana DL & LTCH or LEO credentials.

1pgd4g.jpg
    190dmv.jpg

Last edited:
    Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom