• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    Glock 42 if you want a gun with virtually no recoil. If you buy one make sure you get the magguts magazine mod to make your mags hold 7 instead of 6. (Does not extend the length of your magazine)

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Glock 42 if you want a gun with virtually no recoil. If you buy one make sure you get the magguts magazine mod to make your mags hold 7 instead of 6. (Does not extend the length of your magazine)

THIS. And the 42 is NOT really a pocket gun. Yes, it fits in my bigger khaki pockets, but you can clearly see the magazine. If I try to stick it in a back pocket it barely fits and is quite obvious what it is.

However my wife's LCP disappears in a pocket and is still OK to shoot. Sights and accuracy beyond bad breath distance are horrendous, but I have no intention of doing anything with that mouse gun except engage someone who engages me at close range.

ajeandy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Oct 25, 2013
    S. Indianapolis
    THIS. And the 42 is NOT really a pocket gun. Yes, it fits in my bigger khaki pockets, but you can clearly see the magazine. If I try to stick it in a back pocket it barely fits and is quite obvious what it is.

However my wife's LCP disappears in a pocket and is still OK to shoot. Sights and accuracy beyond bad breath distance are horrendous, but I have no intention of doing anything with that mouse gun except engage someone who engages me at close range.

Yeah, 42 is no pocket gun unless you wear very large pants with very large pockets :)

I carry mine iwb and I don't even know it's there.

cosermann

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Aug 15, 2008
    Depends on the pockets. Just like with LCRs and J-frame Smiths. They're all on the edge of the envelope.

Goodcat

From a place you cannot see…
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    152   0   0
    Jan 13, 2009
    New Pal
    Haven't shot one yet. I got a first run M&P Shield. Other than a few failure to lock on last round (likely due to grip), I've had absolutely zero issues with about 1k through it. Haven't looked back.

Top Bottom