• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SMHurt

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 5, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    I bought one and shot it in the BUG stage a few weeks ago. Its nice ... very soft shooting. I'm still not sure what I'll use it for since I'm not a big 380 fan but like I said "I bought one".

X ring

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Mrs. X Ring really likes her 42. Soft shooting, very controllable for smaller gun.

venenoindy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    Noblesville
    At this point of my life I try not to modify my SD tools other than sights, I highly recommend to new shooters not to modify their guns until they really know what they're are doing. Because of my own experiences with mod carry guns and the failures that I experience is that the old saying (don't fix what is not broken) apply in a big way, practice is they key to be a proficient with a firearm rather than a trigger job. The G42 is a great little gun as now my deep concealment and back up gun.

wesnellans

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Marshall County
    At this point of my life I try not to modify my SD tools other than sights, I highly recommend to new shooters not to modify their guns until they really know what they're are doing. Because of my own experiences with mod carry guns and the failures that I experience is that the old saying (don't fix what is not broken) apply in a big way, practice is they key to be a proficient with a firearm rather than a trigger job. The G42 is a great little gun as now my deep concealment and back up gun.
    ^^^^^ This. Seems like most Glock owners look to swap out everything before they just learn to run the gun as is. I figure if I can print 1" groups offhand (granted, at 7 yards, it'll open up at longer distances a tad) with a stock trigger why mess with things? A light trigger may make it easier to do, but a super light trigger is the last thing I want in my hands when the balloon goes up and the adrenaline dump kicks in.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    I haven't shot it, but did dry fire one. Compared to my duty G23, the trigger felt heavier, though they both claim to be the same according to the box.

Top Bottom