• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    134   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    I love my 43. It's my go to carry in the spring summer fall. Winter? Out comes the G19. I also have a shield and I prefer the 43. I rock a TLR-6 on it and there are many holster manufactures who make great IWB (my preferred carry) and OWB holsters.

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    I carry the 43 with the TLR-6 and Pearce PG-43+1 extension using Corbon Pow-R-Bal ammo. Using a pocket holster, it fits nicely in the cargo pockets of my 5.11's when I'm working. My partner has fallen in love with it and is looking into buying one of her own.

12many

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Jan 29, 2011
    over there
    My wife picked-up a Glock 43 yesterday while at the range..and the finickiest gun selector on the planet said she liked it! She liked the 'fit'...the size...the feel...the weight...the ease-of-use (controls)...etc.

I know this is a fairly recent model from Glock, following the design of the Glock 42 in .380 acp...but marginally larger to accommodate the 9mm round.

Anyone who has one, what're your thoughts...recommendations...options...any good holsters available...and which round/bullet do you think performs best in the shorter barrel...etc.

Love mine.
    It alternates with my Shield. I carry the Federal HST 124 gr round in both of them. I have a Stoner IWB IWB Holster with Body Shield Stoner 415 In-the-Waistband Holster
    and a Kydex holster I picked up at Bradis made by a group out of Brownsburg, IN I think. I like the Stoner the best

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    I'm considering the Alien gear holster once I find a 42. Would you get it again if you had a chance to do over? I'm

I have a raven concealment appendix iwb. I love it. Sometimes I forget it's there. Probably the most comfortable iwb I've worn. Idk how your views are of appendix carry are but it does take some getting used to. I'm glad I went that route. With training, it's my go to.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    I carry the 43 with the TLR-6 and Pearce PG-43+1 extension using Corbon Pow-R-Bal ammo. Using a pocket holster, it fits nicely in the cargo pockets of my 5.11's when I'm working. My partner has fallen in love with it and is looking into buying one of her own.

How do do you like the tlr6? I was looking into it

10-32

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 28, 2011
    B-Burg
    How do do you like the tlr6? I was looking into it
    I really like it. It lights up a room and I can easily see a target on the opposite end off my house with all the lights off. With about 200 rounds through it, the laser still holds where I zeroed it. Honestly though, I bought it more for the light than the laser. I have lights on all my guns except my 1911 and G26 because they lack rails and my 700 because it's more of a reach out and touch someone/thing gun.

Yamadog35

- - - - - - - - - - - -
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Central Indiana
    I also run a TLR-6 on my G43. Works great for me and like 10-32 I got it mainly for the light. I also have a TLR-6 on my Sig P938 and it works great on that gun too. I pocket carry the 43 in a holster from Recluse Holsters.

Recluse%20G43%202_zpsfce1rueq.jpg

Recluse%20G43%201_zpsthjn7one.jpg

Ggreen

Person
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Sep 19, 2016
    SouthEast
    I've put about 200 through mine. It's wonderfully accurate. But it can be pretty abusive. It was so unwieldy without the mag extension that I refused to shoot that mag until I got an extension on it. This was really pronounced with self defense ammo. I like it tho. It's slick and concealable, reliable and accurate. I enjoyed shooting my sig 290rs more tho. I wouldn't trade back but the sig was just more enjoyable at the range.

agerm220

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 29, 2016
    CROWN POINT
    I really like it. It lights up a room and I can easily see a target on the opposite end off my house with all the lights off. With about 200 rounds through it, the laser still holds where I zeroed it. Honestly though, I bought it more for the light than the laser. I have lights on all my guns except my 1911 and G26 because they lack rails and my 700 because it's more of a reach out and touch someone/thing gun.

excellent! Yeah I don't like too high of a lumen. I don't like to be blinded then have to adjust my eyes for a couple seconds. Those seconds could be life or death. And yes!!!! The 700, I love mine in its entirety

JHorton

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2015
    Zionsville
    I had bought a new 43 but hadn't had much time to shoot. I had been carrying a Ruger LC9. Went to range the other night and shot both. Liked the 43 way better for accuracy and comfort. All my small guns have a techniclip on them. So I either carry using techniclip IWB or use an ankle holster.

Top Bottom