• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • VERT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 4, 2009
    Seymour
    Bumping an old thread but for people who have used the Blue Label program, was there any requirement to show your LTCH or approval for the LTCH?

LEO or military I believe have to show ID. TWAW also qualifies for the program. I think you have to show the membership card and possibly a form from Glock. I remember seeing the requirements on the TWAW website. Seemed pretty straight forward.

Also Sig, FN and Ruger offers a similar program to LEO, military, NRA instructors, etc.

Smith offers LEO/military. Sometimes they also offer NRA instructors and other groups.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    The reason I ask is my best friend and her husband went to Jenkins (he meets blue label requirements) and were told that in order to buy the gun he needed to provide either his LTCH or his approval for a LTCH.

milton

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    May 19, 2008
    In all the guns I've bought through jenkins, I've never had to show my LTCH, or was even asked. Just handed them my dept ID and filled out the 4473.

LoriW

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 13, 2012
    Fishers
    In all the guns I've bought through jenkins, I've never had to show my LTCH, or was even asked. Just handed them my dept ID and filled out the 4473.

She said the girl "seemed new" so I'm hoping this is the employee telling them the wrong info. I told her (my friend) the LTCH wasn't a Glock requirement so she was assuming it's a Jenkins requirement, to make sure they're "legal to carry while on the job..."....but nothing says they have to use the blue label gun for work, right? She asked about the TWAW Glock gun program and there was no mention of the LTCH. So I found the whole thing interesting.

MoparMan

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Bought from a Jenkins and Acme throughout the years. You only have to show the applicable service ID. Jenkins is the cheapest though.

locki433

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    I went by there today. They do accept the GSSF blue label coupons, just in case anybody was wondering.

Top Bottom