• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Operational Security? What operation? What information can i get from your DOD ID Card that you arent allowed to give out?

Sorta playing devils advocate here but there is nothing on the new cards that isnt more or less open information. They removed SS numbers and have your name, rank and service...not much else.

And with all this said glock doesnt require a photo copy of this. just credentials if it is a paper copy or something like that.

cop car

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Southside
    Photocopying of Military ID Cards and CAC Cards Prohibited
    thats what The Navy has to say about it. Making a copy of an ID means that they could maybe make counterfeits etc. There is no reason why they would need a copy IMO. I think people too freely give out personal information. It bothers me when people arbitrarily make extra requirements for discounts they are suppose to be doing in the first place.

USMC-Johnson

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 27, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    Photocopying of Military ID Cards and CAC Cards Prohibited
    thats what The Navy has to say about it. Making a copy of an ID means that they could maybe make counterfeits etc. There is no reason why they would need a copy IMO. I think people too freely give out personal information. It bothers me when people arbitrarily make extra requirements for discounts they are suppose to be doing in the first place.

Wouldnt argue that. before when it still had our socials on them i was stingy as **** about it. Now i sort of dont care. I wont seek it out but i wont really lose my mind over it either.

Smeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2014
    Clinton
    It's a wonderful program, what I love is that they include everyone from police to fire to correctional officers, judges and everything in between. Both of my flocks have come from the blue label program at top guns in Terre haute $425 for my 19 and 26 gen 4s and both came with 3 mags.

Papadaca

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 28, 2015
    NWi
    Glock discount is only for police, active duty military, reserve, national gaurd, emts, certified and licensed armed security. You will have to join gssf. SW MP IS THE way to go 4 a veteran.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Glock discount is only for police, active duty military, reserve, national gaurd, emts, certified and licensed armed security. You will have to join gssf. SW MP IS THE way to go 4 a veteran.

Blue Label works for Blue-ID Mafia (retired military) too.

Top Bottom