• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • meyer4589

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    38   0   0
    Feb 25, 2011
    Highland, IN
    I am looking for a good holster for my gen 4 23. I would preferably like to stay with an IWB, but I'm open for other suggestions.

I currently own and am familiar with the Galco King Tuck which I have for a full size 1911.

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    Comp-Tac MTAC is a good one. Crossbreed Supertuck is another, or for an OWB you really can't beat anything from Raven Concealment.

beeeman

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 4, 2011
    What do you think of the clipdraw?
    Order Clipdraw - The Original Clipdraw for Glocks

glockbelt.jpg

glock.jpg

Springer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 98.6%
    68   1   0
    Sep 20, 2011
    Shelbyville
    If you like the Crossbreed style you could look into White Hat holsters. They are very similar but you can change the kydex. So lets say you get it for your Glock but then you buy an M&P, you can spend 30 or so dollars and get a new kydex piece for the M&P. I had one and seemed like it was really good quality, I just do not like IWB hoslters. And their customer service was great. If you go with OWB I would suggest Raven. If you are looking for an OWB leather holster you might check out Gould & Goodrich, I have one of their holsters for my Glock 17 Gen 3 and it is very nice for the price.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I am looking for a good holster for my gen 4 23. I would preferably like to stay with an IWB, but I'm open for other suggestions.

I currently own and am familiar with the Galco King Tuck which I have for a full size 1911.

Do you have a reason not to pick up a Galco King Tuk for the Glock as well?

I'm generally for keeping as many things as I can similar for carry purposes.

I have a King Tuk for my Glock 27 and I like it a lot.

kilo11

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 11, 2009
    Avon,IN
    I would suggest Hooch Holsters LLC. Jeff does great work and you can wear it IWB. You could always go with a Raven Concealment. You can also wear them IWB. But beware, they are expensive, and the folks running the show over there are cocky, condescending, and don't have the greatest of service. Hooch Holsters are half the price and the owner is an INGO member from Greenwood.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    CompTac Minotaur--i got the slide version so it can be used with any size 9/.40/.357 framed glock. it's super comfortable.

Top Bottom