Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 31, 2011
    Lake county
    I thought these were used with butt plugs :n00b::n00b:
    cute%20gerbil.jpg

I kid I Kid ..... Very sharp looking guns! Really dig the FDE

HA...im sure somewhere they are used for that....lol

I have big plans for pimping my Glock...been back and forth with a guy at rockyourglock.com

Cant wait...i'll post pics when i start.

Aaronhome27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 18, 2009
    Kendallville
    I just picked up yet another for my collection. Glock 22 Gen 3 all stock. Time to play. Stock glocks are a bit boring for me and a little uncomfortable so I always have to do something with them to make them mine .... :D. Will post pics when I am done with this one.

Really diggin' all of the pics. Gives me all kinds of ideas

JML

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Southside
    IMAG0126.jpg

My G26.I never really cared too much for the finger grooves on the front of the grip on glocks.So i went ahead and just grinded them down.It makes this gun soo much more comfortable to shoot.I'd still like to stibble the frame yet too.

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Just thought I would add this one in as well.

Gen 2 Glock 17 I picked up off a Ingo member a couple weeks ago along with a +2 extension courtesy of the OP along with a Hogue grip. :D

408854_10151137096890596_667380595_22245258_2086631559_n.jpg

Bluedragon

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Apr 17, 2008
    Muncie
    Well I mostly put the grip on it because my 17 is a gen 2 so it lacks the finger grooves..but I have put the grip on Gen 3 glocks as well and it does feel like it absorbs the recoil somewhat. It really helps or at least for me to have it on guns that shot 40 caliber to help tame some of the muzzle flip because without it I would feel a stingy pain in my middle finger from it hitting the trigger guard.

IndyGunner

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 27, 2010
    how does shooting feel with the hogue grip? does it lessen the recoil any?

I had one on my 19 before I sold it, I liked it a lot for target shooting, didnt like it for CCW because it would grab clothes, skin, etc when I would practice drawing. I have one on my 22 now but thats only OC target and next to my bed ;) (g27 is naked)

For $7 its worth the loss to try it out, if you hate it ill take it! haha

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I had one on my 19 before I sold it, I liked it a lot for target shooting, didnt like it for CCW because it would grab clothes, skin, etc when I would practice drawing. I have one on my 22 now but thats only OC target and next to my bed ;) (g27 is naked)

For $7 its worth the loss to try it out, if you hate it ill take it! haha
    thats true 7 dollars is not alot of money. if i dont like it i would certainly give it to a fellow ingoer. just not one who likes the pats. lol:D

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    ok, so i lurk way too much on here without posting enough, i, like most good hearted Americans enjoy a glock here and there, he's the 2 that are here

the 23C is my brothers (currently in Afghanistan), the OD 26 is my semi-daily carry, both running trijicon night sights, personally i love them, just figured i'd share since i hadn't seen one of either one on this thread yet :)

DSCN1124.jpg

Top Bottom