• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Looking for gen 3-4 glock 26 or 19. Curious what your all's price is on one. Also looking for a kahr CM9 and price?

Also guys what is your waiting list for the Glock 42?

Boomstick

Expert
    Feb 11, 2011
    Jeffersonville, IN
    42 we are selling first come first serve, otherwise list would be dozens deep. I'll check cm9 price for you Monday mornig when I get back to the shop, along with glock 3/4 availability

tcecil88

Master
    Site Supporter
    Nov 18, 2013
    @ the corner of IN, KY & OH.
    Are you guys a Glock Blue Label Dealer? I live in SE corner of Indiana close to Cincinatti, but pass through your area frequently. There don't seem to be any Indiana Blue Label dealers close to me.

butterfly

Shooter
    Jul 21, 2008
    Usa
    you cant argue with the man that Glock is not the best of the best, but few pistols are as good in so many areas as the Glock.

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    That's obvious as I've owned a lot of other firearms just prefer to carry a glock over any other mainly for price, reliability and round count. I'd rather not carry my Dan Wesson or Springfield TRP.

Leggdpms

Sharpshooter
    Jan 8, 2012
    Jeffersonville
    Not a LEO sir also after going to Orion's this past week I most likely will not be buying any other firearms from that business again unless they are actually priced reasonably. Being $80+ dollars over every other local shop besides Hitek and bass pro isn't a good rep to have. Also being talk to like a child after spending thousands of dollars is that shop doesn't help.

CLowe

Shooter
    Dec 29, 2012
    Not a LEO sir also after going to Orion's this past week I most likely will not be buying any other firearms from that business again unless they are actually priced reasonably. Being $80+ dollars over every other local shop besides Hitek and bass pro isn't a good rep to have. Also being talk to like a child after spending thousands of dollars is that shop doesn't help.

I had seen were someone else in this thread had asked about LE Pricing .

But on another note I am glad I am not the only one who feels this way about that place .

Sorry about your experience !
    Gun world has pretty good Civilian pricing also
    If you don't mind the drive to corydon .
    One of the guys there use to work at Orion back years ago , good dude .

Top Bottom