• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bowtech29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    new castle, indiana
    I have a glock22 rtf and I can fire one maybe two rounds through it and the slide locks back (theres still rounds in the magazine). My question is would this be the recoil spring? If it is does anyone know if glock has a recall on them? I don't have home internet and the glock webpage won't load on my phone. Thanks.

agreen0170

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 20, 2011
    Richmond, Indiana
    It sounds to me like someone has taken it apart and didnt get the spring for the slide stop under the pin. There are videos on youtube that show you how to strip the gun down and put it back together.

JohnP82

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Like already stated, check your grip and make sure you are not riding the slide stop lever, happens pretty often and I have done it a time or two myself. If that is not the issue, detail strip and take a look. Good luck, hope you get it figured out.

bowtech29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 9, 2009
    new castle, indiana
    Thanks for the responses I will try it with checking my grip and I haven't taken it apart but ill check that too when I get off work. It only has maybe 100 rounds through it so I'm hoping its something that I'm doing and not the pistol.

Top Bottom