• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    Totally possible, you just need some basic tools. OR just swing by a local gunshop that has certified Glock Armorers on staff, and they can hook you up.

There is a shop on the south side of Indy that fits the bill :) they did mine and was very pleased. I believe it was called Bradis and it's on Kentucky Avenue in Camby not too far from Greenwood. Reasonable on price and gave me a chance to look around at other things that I really want/need.

Search the Site Advertisers for a shop close by. Bradis and BGF are close but may be something closer as well.

Last edited:

weaverml34

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 14, 2009
    I just had Bradis install a set of Warren Tactical sights on my G17. I'm glad I didn't try to do it myself as tempted as I was. It took a lot of work to get the rear sight on because the fit was so tight. It was worth the money.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    DO get and use the right tools made specifically for the Glock. I have an XD that I replaced front and rear sights on. I tried to take the easy way and use a Glock tool. It worked, eventually, but made the process a million times harder than necessary!

goColt

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 3, 2008
    Boone County
    Does anyone know of a shop on the west side of Indy that has a Glock Armorer? Does Plainfield Shooting Supply still have one come in on Saturdays? I have a G23 gen 4 I need to have sights installed on.

in625shooter

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Unless you want to pay around $100.00 for the rear sight tool just take it to Plainfield or any Glock armorer. (If you know any local PD armorer ask them they usually don't mind just replacing sights) it shouldn't cost more than $20.00. much cheaper than the sickness you will get in the stomach if you try yourself and scratch your slide to heck! Good luck

Top Bottom