• ...and so much more!
  • ACC

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    Mar 7, 2012
    N. Side of Indy
    Just be patient. I was looking for a Glock 17 over the past couple weeks and was getting tired of seeing them all priced at $600+ for a used one. I was patient and persistent and was able to score a LNIB G 17 with 2 mags for $500 on armslist.com

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Right now you would be lucky to find any and even if it would probably be one of their 45GAP chamberings.

The only model I've seen on the shelf lately is the 29.

Wow, just clicked on this link and this is great. Have you ever ordered anything from them before? Thanks for the tip!:+1:

I visited his shop a couple Sundays ago. The inventory on his website isn't updated. Great prices, however no Glocks in stock.

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County

I visited his shop a couple Sundays ago. The inventory on his website isn't updated. Great prices, however no Glocks in stock.

Keep looking and calling shops frequently. I finally scored a gen4 Glock 21 and I am picking up another one tomorrow. My absolute favorite pistol. Also, there are some at orion, gander mountain, and a shop in kokomo. Also check Big R. They are out there, just gotta look for them!

Where was that Glock 29? I am looking for one of those now...

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Wow, just clicked on this link and this is great. Have you ever ordered anything from them before? Thanks for the tip!:+1:

I have not, but I have contacted him a time or 2 while looking for specific things and he was very responsive, and is a site advertiser.

Bummer, did not realize his inventory on the website was not up to date. I did notice that his link through Davidson's showed either 0 or allocated on stock for most Glocks, but was hoping based on the Indy Gun Safety site itself that he had a few in.

My go to shops are Plainfield Shooting Supply & Bradis.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Keep looking and calling shops frequently. I finally scored a gen4 Glock 21 and I am picking up another one tomorrow. My absolute favorite pistol. Also, there are some at orion, gander mountain, and a shop in kokomo. Also check Big R. They are out there, just gotta look for them!

Where was that Glock 29? I am looking for one of those now...

I saw one at PSS, Bradis, and BGF, all in the same day and it was the only one on the shelf at each place! This was 2 weeks weeks ago, and since then I've been back only to find NOTHING in stock. It's truly hit or miss at this point.

nra4ever

Master
    Rating - 100%
    25   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    Indy
    Found used glock 21 today. 2 mags and box for $510 at law enforcement firearms on Shelby. If ur looking here is ur chance.

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    I'm waiting for my tuition refund. I want a G21! Anyone order from the glock store online before?

Cancelled my order for a G35 because they had no inventory and no idea when they wouldn't be out.

It's pretty much LGS or nothing all over.

Woodro29

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Nov 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    I called around looking for a g19 gen 4 and Fishers had one g19 gen 3 for like 525 or something like that but everyone is out of gen 4s. Gunbroker is just straight up outrageous with these guns right now!

But if anyone knows where i can get a gen 4 please let me know!!!
    thanks

Hohn

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 5, 2012
    USA
    Gen 4 G20 for $800 on GB? I think not.

I'll make do with my G22 and trade up once the supply catches up. Just a bunch of scalpers out there now.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    I stopped by Indiana Gun Club this afternoon and they had just taken a Gen 3 G23 on trade. It was a little rough. He said he'd probably tag it at $525. I blurted out $475 and he said he'd take it if I would've bought right then. I told him I'm set on a Gen 4 and I'd think about it. He sold it about 5 minutes later. Lol.

Get 'em while they're hot!

BTW, Indiana Gun Club has a very, very nice selection of handguns. Fully stocked shelves. All different kinds of shotguns and even some black rifles in stock. I was surprised.

hpclayto

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   1
    Nov 8, 2008
    At my armorer's class last week the rep said that they were about 800,000 units behind. He also said that before all the craziness they considered being 100,000 behind as normal.

Mithrandir

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I hunted for weeks!

Starting with the January 1500, I finally found a NIB Glock 26 Gen3 on GunBroker.com, where I paid $600. Since I paid $500 for my NIB Glock 17 a couple years ago, I thought I got the bad end of the deal. Then, I saw that the next sale that I was watching ended up at $700 (same exact gun), so I didn't feel so bad after that!

...and now I find the same thing here (Indianapolis Gun Shop Fishers Indiana) for $500! $*(@#$ Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

Truckerman79

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    McCordsville, IN
    Starting with the January 1500, I finally found a NIB Glock 26 Gen3 on GunBroker.com, where I paid $600. Since I paid $500 for my NIB Glock 17 a couple years ago, I thought I got the bad end of the deal. Then, I saw that the next sale that I was watching ended up at $700 (same exact gun), so I didn't feel so bad after that!

...and now I find the same thing here (Indianapolis Gun Shop Fishers Indiana) for $500! $*(@#$ Ah well, you win some, you lose some.

Don't feel bad. The inventory on that site isn't updated. Just like everyone else, the Glocks just trickle in. I've been to his shop and he sticks to his prices if he gets anything, but the orders are so backed up you never know what is coming or when.

IndyGunSafety

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 11, 2009
    Fishers, IN
    I have not, but I have contacted him a time or 2 while looking for specific things and he was very responsive, and is a site advertiser.

Bummer, did not realize his inventory on the website was not up to date. I did notice that his link through Davidson's showed either 0 or allocated on stock for most Glocks, but was hoping based on the Indy Gun Safety site itself that he had a few in.

My go to shops are Plainfield Shooting Supply & Bradis.

As fluid as things are right now I cannot possibly keep my site updated. If I tried to I would not be able to do anything else! The Davidson's online store is ALWAYS up to date on stock for ordering. But the stuff we have in stock at the shop is changing literally hourly! We had 7 Glocks this past week: 3- 26 Gen 4, 3- 23 gen 4, 1- 19 gen 3. All but one were gone within one hour of opening Friday afternoon.

Top Bottom