• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gunrunner0

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Goshen
    Was it just me or did his fancy 1911 fail to lock back after his last shot on the second round of shooting the glock at about 3:10?

RBrianHarless

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2011
    Kokomo
    I think I shed a tear seeing a beloved Glock get that mistreated... :)

Great video and proof a Glock can take a little wear and tear.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    i normally like his videos. but wow. the shooting he does sometimes seem very irresponsible and dangerous. i hope it does not cost him his life one day.

and yes he tortured the glock to death, but his 1911 failed upon just firing.

and are springfields 3 grand? he over paid.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    i normally like his videos. but wow. the shooting he does sometimes seem very irresponsible and dangerous. i hope it does not cost him his life one day.

While this video shows some very unsafe acts, it's rather mild compared to some of his other videos. You should dig through his archive.

What I've always found interesting is the large number of shooters that defend his actions. The same people that are quick to point out safety violations of other forum members dismiss his antics and even attack those who comment on his unsafe behavior (just watch the responses this post will get).

If I posted a video where I wasn't wearing eye protection while shooting at paper targets outdoors, several forum members would comment in the thread that it's irresponsible for me not to wear eye protection while shooting. They might even say I'm potentially teaching kids and new shooters unsafe gun handling. How do I know? Because I have posted a video of me shooting outside without glasses and I got plenty of comments. This guy shoots metal objects at point blank range, rarely wears eye or ear protection while doing it and yet there isn't one post condemning his behavior. To the contrary, we have 3 pages of posts admiring his work.

:dunno:

:popcorn:

Now I get to go put my flame suit on and see how long it takes before I'm told I'm jealous of his popularity. :D

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    While this video shows some very unsafe acts, it's rather mild compared to some of his other videos. You should dig through his archive.

What I've always found interesting is the large number of shooters that defend his actions. The same people that are quick to point out safety violations of other forum members dismiss his antics and even attack those who comment on his unsafe behavior (just watch the responses this post will get).

If I posted a video where I wasn't wearing eye protection while shooting at paper targets outdoors, several forum members would comment in the thread that it's irresponsible for me not to wear eye protection while shooting. They might even say I'm potentially teaching kids and new shooters unsafe gun handling. How do I know? Because I have posted a video of me shooting outside without glasses and I got plenty of comments. This guy shoots metal objects at point blank range, rarely wears eye or ear protection while doing it and yet there isn't one post condemning his behavior. To the contrary, we have 3 pages of posts admiring his work.

:dunno:

:popcorn:

Now I get to go put my flame suit on and see how long it takes before I'm told I'm jealous of his popularity. :D

You are just jealous because you dont shoot cool guns like he does AND because you dont have a cool fake foreign accent! :):

I agree 100% with you. :yesway: +1

He also have poor trigger discipline and knows very little about guns in general.
    In his last video he just told the viewers to use birdshot in your home defense shotgun because it would not go thru walls. :n00b:
    Funny how I saw videos of people shooting at pumkins thru drywalls with birdshot loads, the pumkin was not pretty after that.

I really dont see how people can support him, besides people who dont know anything about guns.
    It looks like most of his viewers are young teens that only "know" about guns thru video games.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    That 1911 was $3,000? And he keeps it tucked in his belt? Next time he should buy a $2,900 gun and spend the other $100 on a decent holster.

:):

Good point.
    Maybe he used a $300 belt to secure it. :dunno:

I never saw him with any kind of holster, im not sure he carries his guns.
    Which is maybe a good thing for the safety of the general public.

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    i have found all of his videos fun to watch, but in no way would i watch them in hopes of discovering some sort of new safety tactic.
    his ability to get a hold of weapons i can only dream about, is what keeps me watching.
    like i said before, he may end up hurting himself, and if he does i hope he records that to, so the people can see what unsafe firearms procedures can produce.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    i have found all of his videos fun to watch, but in no way would i watch them in hopes of discovering some sort of new safety tactic.
    his ability to get a hold of weapons i can only dream about, is what keeps me watching.
    like i said before, he may end up hurting himself, and if he does i hope he records that to, so the people can see what unsafe firearms procedures can produce.
    I would rather he not hurt himself then broadcast it to 2 million people. His antics already paint responsible gun owners in a bad light, if he actually did pull a Tex Grebner I can only imagine the field day the media would have with it.

No, I would rather FPSRussia matured a bit and as he gets older and start to behave more responsibly. It's not asking for much... he can still blow things up, shoot all the cool weapons, and talk with the fake Russian accent, just wear some eyes and ears and don't stand on top of metal objects and shoot them. It's cool to the teenage video gamer crowd, but he's already established his popularity. He can move away from the sophomoric antics and start to act more responsibly. His core audience won't notice the difference... heck, he could potentially make safe gun handling cool to his younger viewers.

Isn't it a bit ironic that so many people talk smack on Son of Guns for showing gun owners in a bad light and all they're guilty of is bad acting? This guy actually does show us in a bad light and he gets praised because he has access to cool weapons? Aren't the Sons of Guns weapons cool enough?

richardraw316

Master
    Rating - 100%
    47   0   0
    Dec 12, 2011
    The Danville
    I would rather he not hurt himself then broadcast it to 2 million people. His antics already paint responsible gun owners in a bad light, if he actually did pull a Tex Grebner I can only imagine the field day the media would have with it.

No, I would rather FPSRussia matured a bit and as he gets older and start to behave more responsibly. It's not asking for much... he can still blow things up, shoot all the cool weapons, and talk with the fake Russian accent, just wear some eyes and ears and don't stand on top of metal objects and shoot them. It's cool to the teenage video gamer crowd, but he's already established his popularity. He can move away from the sophomoric antics and start to act more responsibly. His core audience won't notice the difference... heck, he could potentially make safe gun handling cool to his younger viewers.

Isn't it a bit ironic that so many people talk smack on Son of Guns for showing gun owners in a bad light and all they're guilty of is bad acting? This guy actually does show us in a bad light and he gets praised because he has access to cool weapons? Aren't the Sons of Guns weapons cool enough?

you are right, i was wrong. i do not want him or anyone else to get hurt. my thought was that if he did get hurt, then he might keep it quiet, and people would continue to think their is no reprocutions for that kind of behavior. but you are right. anti gun nuts, just need one idiot to put us all in a very bad light. some safety on his show would be very helpful.
    as for the sons of guns reference, that show sucks. i do not care if they shot the coolest weapons on this and other planets. this includes large green laser firing death rays that turn coke into pepsi. fake drama, ugly chick, fat lazy loser of an owner, and what ever the hell that walking muppet thats dating the ugly chick is. it paints us all in a very bad light, on national television. you have to search a little on you tube to find fps russia. so i do not consider them the same. o i completely forgot to mention. Sons of Guns sucks!!!!
    and everytime i see one of these shows, i say what the hell happened to the discovery channel?
    if i wanted fake drama and bad acting, i would watch wrestling. o wait i do watch wrestling, and their acting is better. and that is saying something.

MilitaryArms

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2008
    you are right, i was wrong. i do not want him or anyone else to get hurt. my thought was that if he did get hurt, then he might keep it quiet, and people would continue to think their is no reprocutions for that kind of behavior. but you are right. anti gun nuts, just need one idiot to put us all in a very bad light. some safety on his show would be very helpful.
    as for the sons of guns reference, that show sucks. i do not care if they shot the coolest weapons on this and other planets. this includes large green laser firing death rays that turn coke into pepsi. fake drama, ugly chick, fat lazy loser of an owner, and what ever the hell that walking muppet thats dating the ugly chick is. it paints us all in a very bad light, on national television. you have to search a little on you tube to find fps russia. so i do not consider them the same. o i completely forgot to mention. Sons of Guns sucks!!!!
    and everytime i see one of these shows, i say what the hell happened to the discovery channel?
    if i wanted fake drama and bad acting, i would watch wrestling. o wait i do watch wrestling, and their acting is better. and that is saying something.
    No biggie, I didn't mean to imply you really wanted to see him get hurt. I knew what you were thinking when you said it.

I think we're pretty much in agreement.

Booshie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 20, 2011
    Floyds Knobs
    His videos are quite entertaining, but I agree with the above posts.
    IMO, his safety habits (or lack of safety) sends a bad message to the majority of his viewers. I.E. Call of Duty kids, young-ins, etc. Would it be too much to ask for him to be a little more careful and responsible?

Top Bottom