• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    My only thoughts on a Glock is Fresh water or Salt Water. Boat anchors that is.

It is one of three weapons I will never carry again buy choice.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    Sigs are just a lot better feel and fit for me. Plus you be really surprised at far out you can actaully hit with a sig.

Had to carry at one time or another whil I was in the service A g17, An AK, and that berretta POS. If I was shooting at sh*t with any of the 3 I would not even get a wiff.

I have been called that many times but the docs say I am perfectly normal ... sometimes anyway. Well at least 3 out 5 have anyway.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    My only thoughts on a Glock is Fresh water or Salt Water. Boat anchors that is.

It is one of three weapons I will never carry again buy choice.
    WOW thats original! what, are you running out of ideas.. you already said this on another thread.. :dumbass:
    sorry bout the little smiley-dumbass, nobody ever uses it so i thought i would

Last edited:

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Glock, Sig, and H&K all turn out a quality product.

So do several other firearm makers.

While it is fun to discuss their differences, trying to point out that one is "better" than the other to another individual, especially one that doesn't want it pointed out, is an exercise in futility..............

So........... Let's knock it off.

You have been warned! :D:D

snake-doctor

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Cumberland
    That's an interesting perspective. Why do you want your pistol to have a hammer?

I like being able to have it on safe, and I like having it decocked. I also like being able to manually cock it for the first shot if I choose. I have owned Glocks, XDs, MPs, 24/7s, and I just do not like those types of handguns at all.

Beretta 92fs, Browning Hi Power, 1911s, HK USP variant 1, the CZs that have safeties or decocks, Sigs, Ruger P95s are pretty much the only autos I care for.

To echo the sentiment about Berettas 92s over Glocks: I sold a Glock 17 so I could get a 92. I like it much, much better than Glocks.

Last edited:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I'm a Glock guy.

I had a chance to shoot my sister's Sig P250 this past Sunday. I have to admit, I really liked it. I put the first two rounds through the same hole. The grip had a nice feel to it. The 6.5lb DAO trigger was the best part. Super smooth and easy. However, reset was all the way back out.

But I won't give up my Glock for one. Reliability has yet to be seen. And no one makes holsters/sights/accessories for this first generation pistol yet.

indyjoe

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 20, 2008
    Indy - South
    The DAO Sigs fix my biggest complaint about them: differing trigger pulls after first shot. They are fine accurate firearms. The value of the Glock and simplicity wins for me though.

turnandshoot4

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 29, 2008
    Kouts
    Jeez, this thread is still going on? As esrice said, "I have to admit, I really liked it." Now, all of you glock owners just shoot another kind of pistol. ANY other kind of pistol. Please.

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    I shoot all kinds of guns.

I shoot 1911s when I want to practice tap/rack/bang.

I shoot Sigs when I feel like having a different trigger pull every time.

I shoot H&Ks when I feel like having the slide lock back at random.

I carry a Glock!

Top Bottom