• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • steveg26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Why does it seem used glocks are so high priced? Most of them are 500 and up when you can buy a new one for 499.00 to 589.00.

steveg26

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 7, 2012
    Well I guess I should consider most of the used guns come with extra mags and holsters , night sights and so on. If I wanted to buy one off the forums couldn't I just pm the person? I see buds gun shop has the 19 for 499.00 with free shipping anyone ever buy from them?

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    I got a used Glock Gen1 at Don's Guns, $745 with no mags and a missing front sight.
    Great deal!
    It was also used in a crime so it adds a cool factor to it, that alone is priceless.

It depends what people paid for their gun, if they paid $600 for it they will think that asking $550 is a good price.

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Well I guess I should consider most of the used guns come with extra mags and holsters , night sights and so on. If I wanted to buy one off the forums couldn't I just pm the person? I see buds gun shop has the 19 for 499.00 with free shipping anyone ever buy from them?

You cannot buy or sale anything on here unless you have 50 QUALITY posts or become a site supporter.
    Read the FAQs for more informations. :)

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    You can usually land nice used Glocks at many of the local shows, for less than what a new one goes for. You just need to look around. Seems that some do over price their Glocks because people will pay more for a Glock on name. Buyer beware as they say.

netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    This exact question has been asked in posts previously. Personally, I think all the classified prices are through the roof lately, so I started buying new for less.

sparkyfender

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2008
    Southcentral IN
    Several weeks ago I sold my ANIB GLOCK 19 to a great guy fellow member for $435.00. Cash.

Unfired, original case, paperwork, etc. I thought that was a very fair price, and yes, I did take a bit of a loss on it.

Top Bottom