• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 85t5mcss

Master
    Rating - 95.2%
    20   1   0
    Mar 23, 2011
    Zionsville-NW Indy
    That's not a bad price at all but, in all honesty, I would pick up a used one unless you were trying to find a Gen 4 and needed one NOW!
    Also wanted "my" first purchased handgun to be new. Really don't know why besides peace of mind. But now looking for a couple used pieces so that it doesn't get lonely.

Ricnzak

Master
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Nov 15, 2008
    Noblesville
    i paid 420 for my g27 at bradis a couple weeks ago, ran the serial number and it came to be a year old...

Nature of the beast. IMO a firearm is a item that as long as you are getting the up to date current model, (4th gen or such), the actual time of the manufacturer is irrelevant. Unless of course they have had a recall on a certain item like a bad run of springs or such.

Saiga223

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 29, 2010
    Indianapolis
    I got my Glock 30 used (gen 2) from Plainfield Shooting Supplies for 439.99 + tax, ended up being around $465. I get the Public Safety discount at Stephen R. Jenkins so a 9 or .40 would only cost me $398 + tax. With that being said $499 is not a bad deal for a retail spot as stated before, but there were a couple of spots at the 1500 that had Glocks for around $450 on Friday when I went. One spot was in Avon and the other was in Ft. Wayne I believe.

Top Bottom