• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I knew it wasn't an attack. I've just never seen the big deal about needing a smaller handgun for concealment, unless you're jogging in very hot weather or something. I don't see how concealment is an issue with a gun the size of a 92FS if you're usign a good holster.
    That's all.....
    Conceament is different with different people. I changed from a G22 to G19 due to concealement issues. (size, clothing, etc) Love the G19 by the way.

Glock Lover

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    muncie
    I think we (or at least I did) are assuming that you have to have one or the other. I go for both. I like to carry something I can control and conceal. End of story. I carried a G27 with an extended mag for some time and loved how well is concealed, plus I was able to have great control with it. Now i carry a g19 and can do both also. Don't settle for one or the other. Get the best of both worlds.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Welp I have made my decision went ahead with the g22. I haven't got around to taking it to the range yet but I think I made the wiser of choices. I feel alot more comfortable in the way I hold it. And really it doesn't stick out to bad when I try to conceal it. If your looking for it you'll notice it but otherwise it is pretty well concealed. Thanks for ya'll advise though.

40calPUNISHER

Master
    Rating - 99.1%
    116   1   0
    Apr 23, 2008
    i carry a G22, love it. ive also shot a 23 and the grip is just too small, my fingers feel crowded and uncomfortable! i feel that for bigger hands the full size is the way to go. you can always try out GlockLovers 19 and see if you like it.. then if you do, put the G22 up for a trade!

Top Bottom