• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    I've decided to set a "soft end" date for fundraising of March 1st, 2015 at 10:00PM. At that point, I will begin the process of transferring money from the GoFundMe and PayPal so that it can all be consolidated and delivered to baldguy and family. I've spoken with several members who are wishing to donate after that time...please feel free to do so as I will not be telling anyone know that wishes to help but is waiting until pay day or whatever. I'll continue to help as long as people are wishing to donate, but just please contact me directly if you wish to donate after this soft close.

Thanks INGO! It's been awesome seeing everyone come together to help out baldguy.

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    Thank you Mbills for spearheading this. It has been truly heartwarming to see the response to help out with this young lady's expenses.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    Total is up to $1590 and that's not including the funds from the items for sale and a few donations that I know are in the mail.

WOW!!!!

INGO seriously rocks.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    The first check (that is en route to baldguy) was for $3,059... i'm expecting more donations but didn't really wanna keep waiting on them to sent funds. Also still have a whole lot of ammo to auction off again!

mom45

Momerator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    NW of Sunshine
    The first check (that is en route to baldguy) was for $3,059... i'm expecting more donations but didn't really wanna keep waiting on them to sent funds. Also still have a whole lot of ammo to auction off again!

Awesome!

Top Bottom