• ...and so much more!
  • wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I have a box of Gold dots areound here somewhere if you want them. Bought a .357 barrel for my 27 and sold the gun before I ever used it.

Nothing. Been in the safe for probably 5 years. I actually used to carry them in my range bag incase I ran into a .357 shooter st the range.

BTW, this is why I love INGO. Some of the most generous people I've ever had the pleasure of meeting. Thanks again! :yesway:

Amishman44

Master
    Rating - 98%
    49   1   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Woodburn
    I don't care for the 40. There's just something about the recoil impulse that doesn't feel right. The 357 seemed to rock back & forth in the hand during recoil with the sights dropping right back on target. The 40 felt more like I was waiting on things to stop then re-align the sights. Using a timer my shots were both quicker & grouped better with the 357.

I agree with you on the felt difference in managing recoil between .357SIG and the .40. As hot as the .357SIG round is when it leaves the business end of the barrel, it still doesn't 'pop' in one's hand as much as the .40 does...and I prefer the 155 grain JHP .40 round.

Also, while some people complain that the .40 round 'beats-up' their gun...one never hears a single word about .357SIG doing the same thing!

I really preferred the CorBon brand for .357SIG...very accurate and reliable in a Glock 33!

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I agree with you on the felt difference in managing recoil between .357SIG and the .40. As hot as the .357SIG round is when it leaves the business end of the barrel, it still doesn't 'pop' in one's hand as much as the .40 does...and I prefer the 155 grain JHP .40 round.

Also, while some people complain that the .40 round 'beats-up' their gun...one never hears a single word about .357SIG doing the same thing!

Tried 40cal in XDm versus XD357sig much rather preferred the 357sig, jmo. Can't remember if the 40 cal brass went flying as many miles as the 357 brass, lol.

Top Bottom