• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bruno1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    in the middle
    Just got back from the range and couldn't be happier with yesterday's purchase. Found a 1991a1 for 550$. (Picked up a nice '43 UFH bayonet and a sling also!) but this ugly old colt is a shooter! Big ugly target sights with an orange front sight and all, haha. I used 8 different magazines with winchester white box ammo. Shot around 100 rds. even a little rapid fire, Not a single failure. Hogue wrap a rounds and that parked finish are really starting to grow on me!

SpaldingPM

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    I saw an absolutely sick Para double stack .40 in nickel for $500. I forget which model it was, but it was the one that "whats his face" shoot with, for para. It was most definitely used and not in the best cosmetic shape, but they're match grade handguns, for $500 it was a freakin steal. I wish I had $500 to spend because I would have walked out with a pretty rare find.

bruno1371

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    in the middle
    Yeah, I'll see if I can get a couple pics up. I am definitely not a photographer, and my camera phone sucks. One of these days I'm gonna have a photo shoot.

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    I saw an absolutely sick Para double stack .40 in nickel for $500. I forget which model it was, but it was the one that "whats his face" shoot with, for para. It was most definitely used and not in the best cosmetic shape, but they're match grade handguns, for $500 it was a freakin steal. I wish I had $500 to spend because I would have walked out with a pretty rare find.

Wish I would have seen that, would have went home with it... Saw a STI Trubor brand new for 2300 which wasn't bad either.

Sorry to thread jack!

Top Bottom