• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    Sure, just add $15 for shipping. And don't order along with backorders, because I'm warning you now--you will pay $15 for the in stock items, which will ship immediately, and need to pay additional shipping when the backorders are fulfilled. Not saying you shouldn't buy, but be aware that it isn't a good deal unless you were buying several other IN STOCK things to ship together--and keep in mind, there is a limit of one.

PS, the reason there is a limit of one item everywhere on 22lr ammo is because people keep posting it online when they find it, causing a rush and immediate sellout.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    Sure, just add $15 for shipping. And don't order along with backorders, because I'm warning you now--you will pay $15 for the in stock items, which will ship immediately, and need to pay additional shipping when the backorders are fulfilled. Not saying you shouldn't buy, but be aware that it isn't a good deal unless you were buying several other IN STOCK things to ship together--and keep in mind, there is a limit of one.

PS, the reason there is a limit of one item everywhere on 22lr ammo is because people keep posting it online when they find it, causing a rush and immediate sellout.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN

I remember when Midway had the option for the buyer to select to hold the in-stock items until the backorder were available. I miss that.

However, Midway has several varieties of .22lr ammo which can be backordered in case lots. Shipping on a case is still around $15 so you can order 4,000 to 5,000 and get it when it comes in. I placed an order for a case (50 x 100) of CCI Mini Mag, backordered, and had it in a week.

tk71

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    ECI
    I bought a brick of this along with some other items and felt it was a good deal. I posted this so other people on here could get the same opportunity. It was not on back order when I posted. 22lr does not last long and you have to move fast on the bricks it seems like this is the way its gonna be for a while. As for the guy complaining about me posting this don't buy it if you don't want it. I know how to order ammo online I don't need it explained.

avboiler11

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 12, 2011
    New Albany
    I pad $25 + tax for the same stuff at Bass Pro Clarksville a couple weeks ago.

If I were already placing an order with Midway, I'd have bought another box.

Thanks for heads-up.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    364   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I bought a brick of this along with some other items and felt it was a good deal. I posted this so other people on here could get the same opportunity. It was not on back order when I posted. 22lr does not last long and you have to move fast on the bricks it seems like this is the way its gonna be for a while. As for the guy complaining about me posting this don't buy it if you don't want it. I know how to order ammo online I don't need it explained.

You are exactly right. These product available notifications are good for literally about 5 minutes. I have tried to order several times within 10-15 minutes of getting the email and it is sold out.

Top Bottom