Good morning! I have your 2013 wake up call.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    I came home yesterday to a very distraught wife, she had found this youtube video *WARNING this put me in a foul mood aswell for the rest of the night* [video=youtube;NZCOmhEKiRs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZCOmhEKiRs[/video]
    and got very depressed. I've been telling her for awhile that we need to prep in general but our fianancial issues always put that on the back burner. I noticed a lot of Fox news reports in this mixed with CNN and a few others. As a rule of thumb, I never take any news report at face value and even more so, youtube videos taking clips out of context. INGO what are your thought's. I see this coming to pass but not during these current times.

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    I try not to get all worked up over the doom and gloom. Be responsible, be as prepared as you can be, and enjoy your life and your family.

Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.

Jerchap2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2013
    Central Indiana
    Unfortunately, I think there are too many signs to ignore, and that at some point the SHTF scenario will likely play out. Having said that, I think to focus on what catastrophes or disasters may take place in the future, as the "preppers" do steals the time you could be spending enjoying family and friends in the present. All we can do is be vigilant and do what we can to be prepared, part of which includes owning, maintaining, and knowing how to use firearms. Range time is fun family time for me and mine.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Unfortunately, I think there are too many signs to ignore, and that at some point the SHTF scenario will likely play out. Having said that, I think to focus on what catastrophes or disasters may take place in the future, as the "preppers" do steals the time you could be spending enjoying family and friends in the present. All we can do is be vigilant and do what we can to be prepared, part of which includes owning, maintaining, and knowing how to use firearms. Range time is fun family time for me and mine.

On point again..+1

GMtoblat

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 9, 2012
    Crane
    This got me in such a foul mood last night that i had the bright idea to start a facebook war over a former schoolmates comment of praising obama. :ugh:

spectre327

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 19, 2011
    Seymour, Indiana
    I try not to get all worked up over the doom and gloom. Be responsible, be as prepared as you can be, and enjoy your life and your family.

Agreed. When will it happen? Who knows. The communist Cell system has been enormously effective as can be seen by the ever increasing, and accelerated decline of the USA post 9/11. Attempting to defeat it is not possible as if you cut one head off, another appears. The defacto Hydra is upon us.

Preparing evac routes, and systems of contingencies is about the only way to grant extra minutes, hours, days, or more should all of this happen.

Personally I think they will continue to encroach until it will take but a single bill to wipe the slate clean without much resistance.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom