• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Iurobz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 18, 2013
    Guy named Adam took the time to walk me through revolvers and semis. Didn't have time to shoot but will probably go back and shoot various models and calibers to get a feel for what I want. Will probably also swing by Bradis to see what they have. I've heard good things about them.

Turn Key

Master
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 1, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Welcome to the INGO forum bro.

Check out Eagle Creek Pistol Range on West 56th Street. I don't know if their open for the season yet but I'll try and find out for you. They have excellent Range Officers that are great to help you learn the gun properly. All the guys are NRA trained and fun to learn from.

There's wind of a great lawyer that hangs around the range too...:D

TK

Guy named Adam took the time to walk me through revolvers and semis. Didn't have time to shoot but will probably go back and shoot various models and calibers to get a feel for what I want. Will probably also swing by Bradis to see what they have. I've heard good things about them.

Rocdenindy

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Feb 16, 2013
    Indy
    Bradis has good quality at a reasonable price. My new go to store though is Beech Grove Firearms. Nice range, excellent employees, and great experience.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    I know Adam, a really straight up guy.. Glad you enjoyed yourself and welcome to INGO.

[FONT=&quot]NRA Life member [/FONT][FONT=&quot]GSSF member[/FONT][FONT=&quot]
    Gunsite graduate Certified Glock armorer[/FONT]
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT][FONT=&quot]1911 Mechanic[/FONT]

rbhargan

Sharpshooter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    We are fortunate to have a number of good gun shops and ranges in the greater Indy area. INGO is also a great source of info. Look around and see what suites you best. It is all good.

Brandon

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 28, 2010
    SE Indy
    Indy Trading Post and Bradis would be my 2 recomendations. BGF is ok, but I wasn't impressed with their service, which was my first visit there.

Top Bottom