• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Avi8tor

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 21, 2010
    Deep South
    Sweet! What direction do you want to go...or do you have much say in whether you fly fighters, transports, or bombers?

We wont find that out until about 1/3 of the way through pilot training. It is based on how well you do in training. I am super excited! Plus because of the military, I will be switching insurance to USAA, so I WILL be saving money on my car insurance!:):

Lock n Load

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    146   0   0
    May 1, 2008
    FFort
    Congrats !!! :patriot:

My cousins son just finished (last summer) flight school in the Marines, he was hoping for Jets but went Rotary Wing. Hes out in Californication now...

I miss the Hueys (showing my age) and the BHawks !!!

Good luck with your training,

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    We wont find that out until about 1/3 of the way through pilot training. It is based on how well you do in training. I am super excited! Plus because of the military, I will be switching insurance to USAA, so I WILL be saving money on my car insurance!:):

Good luck, and hope all goes well with your training. I always wanted to be a pilot when I was a kid. Less than 20/20 eyesight put that dream to be for me midway through high school.

Thanks for your service! :patriot:

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    You go do a good thing Brother! My prayers and well wishes go with you. Thanks for your service.

My father/best friend was a crew chief on fighters for 33 years. Bless his soul, he's with Jesus now. Treat your crew chief well. He has your life in his hand. Pray he has his life in God's hands. It'll do ya good.

Scott
    Cold War Vet
    181st TAC
    :patriot:

Mike H

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2009
    Vincennes
    Congrats! My hat is off to you brudda!
    I was a crew chief [gas pumper] on F-4's in the USAF 68'-72'. I had a lot of respect for my pilots. They were all Vietnam combat vets. All nice guys too. Of course they had to be as I could RED X [ground] planes under my inspection.
    Good luck to you.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    Congratulations and
    smiley_salute.gif
    Thank you for your service!

Blessings,
    Bill

goinggreyfast

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Nov 21, 2010
    Morgan County
    Congrats! My hat is off to you brudda!
    I was a crew chief [gas pumper] on F-4's in the USAF 68'-72'. I had a lot of respect for my pilots. They were all Vietnam combat vets. All nice guys too. Of course they had to be as I could RED X [ground] planes under my inspection.
    Good luck to you.

Yeah, I remember when the Ole' Man would have to do that. It was never pretty. HA! I worked in the SOAP lab, we could ground em any time.

Thanks for your service!

Top Bottom