• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. .

And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times: April 9, 2013

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California , but we
    Seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
    I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine , even comes
    Close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington , we're
    Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw
    The likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy
    Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You
    Don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel
    At their ability to form words."

-- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,

Los Angeles Times

Kagnew

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    Columbus
    Apparently Snopes is saying that the honorable Senator was mis-quoted. If so, I stand corrected - on that part. But I still fully agree with the newspaper article.

rgrimm01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    Sullivan County, IN
    To be fair, she did not say that all vets are mentally ill. What she would like is to not allow the vet exclusion to the assault rifle ban because some vets may suffer from the "new illness" of PTSD. Sound familiar? Follows the same logic as any gun control effort. If you cannot determine who would abuse/misuse a firearm, outlaw them all.

P.S. I wonder what she thinks "battle fatigue" was referring to in the WWII era?

mdmayo

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    Madison County
    Don't get me wrong, she and her ilk (no matter which side of the aisle they sit on) are definitely batsh*t. There are MANY Republicans and Democrats out there not representing the constituency that elected them very well, if at all. The problem, in my honest opinion, is with career politicians in general. They become little, almost, oligarchies unto themselves, and start making stupid laws for the sake of making laws... it makes me vote for people like Ross Perot, twice.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    She is a loon and the people of CA would be better served by someone more centrist. Both of CA's Sens are uber left and definitely anti-gun! Cali is a lost cause, I say we cut 'em loos and let them become their own country. I think they would find it hard to exist on the mess they have made for themselves!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Dianne Feinstein: "All vets are mentally ill in some way and government should prevent them from owning firearms"

Yep, - she really said it on Thursday in a meeting in front of the Senate Judiciary Committee. .

And the quote below from the LA Times is priceless. Sometimes even the L.A. Times gets it right.

Kurt Nimmo: "Senator Feinstein insults all U.S. Veterans as she flays about in a vain attempt to save her anti-firearms bill."

Quote of the Day from the Los Angeles Times: April 9, 2013

"Frankly, I don't know what it is about California , but we
    Seem to have a strange urge to elect really obnoxious women to high office.
    I'm not bragging, you understand, but no other state, including Maine , even comes
    Close. When it comes to sending left-wing dingbats to Washington , we're
    Number One. There's no getting around the fact that the last time anyone saw
    The likes of Barbara Boxer, Dianne Feinstein, Maxine Waters, and Nancy
    Pelosi, they were stirring a cauldron when the curtain went up on 'Macbeth'.

The four of them are like jackasses who happen to possess the gift of blab. You
    Don't know if you should condemn them for their stupidity or simply marvel
    At their ability to form words."

-- Columnist Burt Prelutsky,

Los Angeles Times
    Could be the greatest thing ever printed by the LA Times.
    ..oh, and in listing all of the crazy Commiefornia women politicians...they forgot Henry Waxman.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Southern, IN
    Typical lib hypocrisy, do as I say not as I do! She thinks the average citizen is beneath her and should be controlled. The people of her district must be loons to keep voting her in.

metaldog

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2013
    Indy
    witch_diane_feinstein_tile_coaster.jpg

Top Bottom