Good places to look for Used 2011 pistols?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Sporky

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 14, 2012
    Fort Wayne IN
    I would like to get into a nice used 2011 pistol, and I hear of people finding deals on used ones.

I just wonder where they are finding those deals?
    I know that is a very open ended question, but I was just curious if there is a good place to keep checking?

Thanks in advance

praff

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Brian Enos classifieds
    USPSA classifieds

Both good places....at least with both of those sites you have an idea that the pistol was probably used in competition and hopefully ran well (at least some). If it didn't, you have a better chance of someone being honest with you on those two sites. Also dont be afraid to browse gunbroker....that's how I bought my pistol. Contacted the seller after the auction with a high reserve ended and we were able to make a deal over the phone outside of gunbroker.

cschwanz

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 5, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Def keep an eye on the enos classifieds. There are a lot of good stuff hat pops up there all the time. Just watch out for the Mods over there, they are prety strict ;)

Bosshoss

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Dec 11, 2009
    MADISON
    Ask around at the matches a lot of shooters have backup guns that they might consider selling after you ask and they think about the new toy that they REALLY want.:):
    I know of 4 different OPEN guns that have been for sale in the last few months and I think that they are still for sale:dunno:

Top Bottom