• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    No good deed goes unpunished. Two men in Baltimore took a raft out into the icy waters to free a deer from being stranded in/on the ice. They successfully freed the stranded deer and got it to shore.

A DNR officer observed the incident and made no comments to them about "not wearing life vests," despite going in and out of the water several times. Only after the incident was over did the officer issue the two men tickets for their safety violation.

Nanny government strikes again. They're just looking after us.

Good Samaritans Face Fine After Rescuing Deer From Icy Water

Police At DNR Defend Fining Deer Rescuers

Last edited:

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    No good deed goes unpunished. Two men in Baltimore took a raft out into the icy waters to free a deer from being stranded in/on the ice. They successfully freed the stranded deer and got it to shore.

A DNR officer observed the incident and made no comments to them about "not wearing life vests," despite going in and out of the water several times. Only after the incident was over did the officer issue the two men tickets for their safety violation.

Nanny government strikes again. They're just looking after us.

Cop punishes two people after they save a deer's life

Police At DNR Defend Fining Deer Rescuers

If someone would have fallen through the ICE the liability is directly on the shoulders of the officers that were there AND WERE EYE WITNESSES TO PEOPLE BEHAVING WRECKLESSLY AND DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    If someone would have fallen through the ICE the liability is directly on the shoulders of the officers that were there AND WERE EYE WITNESSES TO PEOPLE BEHAVING WRECKLESSLY AND DID ABSOLUTLY NOTHING.

Why? Since when do witnesses have "direct liability" on what other people do?

And if so, why didn't this genius stop them during the incident instead of hitting them with a tax bill after the fact?

This is just another example of how everything is illegal in Soviet America. Gosh, I am so thankful I have to pay for ignorant twits to punish the few selfless, good Americans that still exist in this country.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    again stupid coments thinking big brother needs to watch everything you do and tell you what you can and can't do.

please go back to your bridge in queens land.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Why? Since when do witnesses have "direct liability" on what other people do?

And if so, why didn't this genius stop them during the incident instead of hitting them with a tax bill after the fact?

This is just another example of how everything is illegal in Soviet America. Gosh, I am so thankful I have to pay for ignorant twits to punish the few selfless, good Americans that still exist in this country.

When your in law enforcement you do. You cant just watch things happen.

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    Can you give me an example of a witness being punished for being a witness?

South v. Maryland
    Bradshaw v. Prince George's County
    Ashburn v. Anne Arundel County

Leo's/cities countys sued for failure to act.

I gaurentee there would have been a law suit if someone would have fallen through that ice and got hurt. Why didnt the cops stop them?

Keyser Soze

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2010
    you tell me since you know all.

I don't know anything I have not experienced. Unlike some people on here I dont pretend like I do. I came here to LEARN more about guns...Maybe hit up some of these classes outside of the standard range training. All the negative LEO stuff on here is crazy. I ASSUMED since everyone I personally know who enjoys guns are good people it would be more of the same on here. Its crazy to think there are so many people on here that have guns and despise the gov/leos. I don't think things are perfect or what they onces were but have been to other countries.....this is by far the best one. Anyway not trying to hijack thread just my :twocents:

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 23, 2009
    OHIO
    you do know the police have no obligation to help someone right? there only there to investigate the crime and take witness statements. You need to find another forum to go troll in if you can't take peoples opinions.

rambone

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    'Merica
    I would encourage the deer to sue that DNR officer for not diving in the icy water with the upstanding citizens.

I thought it was bad enough that its a criminal action to "not wear your arm floaties." Now I am informed that it is also a criminal offense to be a bystander. God have mercy on this country. Everything that is not forbidden is mandatory.

Top Bottom