• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • PriestEG

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 4, 2011
    Indianapolis
    i would say that would put you in the first 1500 people, if there is a similar turnout as today. i got in line at 1215 and was on the back side of the building as the line wrapped around completely, and them down the road past the pepsi colosium

Pinchaser

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 26, 2012
    If you're not going to get there until 6am, you'd be better off leaving your vehicle in Bloomington and walking to the show....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    If you want to go to breakfast, I'll be at Cafe Patachou at 49th and Penn. (Kirk in Broad Ripple? Shocking).

I have little doubt that the line for the Indy1500 will be right past the door of the restaurant.:D

stesco

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 12, 2013
    Greensburg
    Thinking I will sleep in visit a couple of LGS and maybe do a little plinking. Still will be home before a 6 AM visit to the line and wait at the 1500.

The-Last-Round

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Brazil
    i would say that would put you in the first 1500 people, if there is a similar turnout as today. i got in line at 1215 and was on the back side of the building as the line wrapped around completely, and them down the road past the pepsi colosium

So....free gun show before the gun show?

That would save me the entry fee and the bother of looking around vendor tables at kel-tecs and whatnot.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    You can arrive at 6:00 a.m. I would say just to be safe, come then. If not, you might be turned away:dunno: It will be warmer tomorrow, but it will be cold in the morning. (and windy) Unless you get right in line that early you will probably have at least an hour wait. So you won't be inside until 9:00 earliest. If you wait until 10:00, it will be much warmer, but the crowd will no doubt be much larger. It took over 2 hours today, and have never had to wait on a Friday before. Tomorrow will be a huge mess no doubt. Good luck to all who are going to brave it. Bring a thermos with warm liquid of some kind. Take a **** before you get in line, and be patient. There are more AR's than expected to see, but they are very high priced. Ammo is $1 a round. 90 cents was as cheap as I saw. (Tula metal cased fmj's) Long guns are not near as prevalent as in the past, and there are no .224 projectiles of any type anywhere. Wheel guns were not as cheap as thought going in. Semi-auto handguns were there, but very mixed in pricingl. Primers are around, but for the most part $40 is as cheap as you can find. Ammo in general is very high. Glock mags and all high cap mags are ridiculously priced. P mags were $40 a piece. Good luck. There were no real deals on anything "black gun" but you might find something.

Top Bottom