• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shooter1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Tennyson "Warrick CO"
    I traded my 19 for a walthe pps and now picked up a walther p99as 9 mm new for 529 plus tax from buck and jakes in boonville. Sold my Glock 34 to get it. Nothing wrong with glock but walther felt better. Botj show walther fort smith stamping to!

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    I traded my 19 for a walthe pps and now picked up a walther p99as 9 mm new for 529 plus tax from buck and jakes in boonville. Sold my Glock 34 to get it. Nothing wrong with glock but walther felt better. Botj show walther fort smith stamping to!

I have learned its not about brand, but what fits best in your hand :)

OP, what size hands would you say you have?

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Hand size doesn't even seem to matter with the ppq. It's so ergonomically right... I fondled one at the last Indy 1500 and loved it as did everyone I was with. Hand sizes ranged from a small dainty woman's hand to a big guy with a catchers mitt for a hand.

If they made one in a .45, I would buy one.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    Hand size doesn't even seem to matter with the ppq. It's so ergonomically right... I fondled one at the last Indy 1500 and loved it as did everyone I was with. Hand sizes ranged from a small dainty woman's hand to a big guy with a catchers mitt for a hand.

I don't know that I agree with that. I met up with another INGO member yesterday and shot his PPQ and loved it, but, I didn't think it felt any better to me than my Glock 19. I guess I just have weird hands, but I own an M&P, which everyone says has better ergos and I like my Glocks better. Don't get me wrong, I'll be buying a PPQ as soon as I get my finances straightened out. That is one heck of a nice gun!

If you don't like the ergos on a Glock, definitely give the Walther PPQ a fondle :)

Oh and gratz to the OP! Walther makes some very nice guns.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    I took a different route. I have a Glock 19 (2nd Gen), a Walther PPS 9mm, and just because a M&P 9c. At some point I'll be adding a PPQ to the stable. Variety is the spice of life.

Shooter1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 11, 2010
    Tennyson "Warrick CO"
    I think the single action as mode is kinda silly but it may be a way to carry cocked like a glock. The da is smooth and accurate though. Anyone have any factory p99 or pps mags? Lol

Pitmaster

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    South Bend, IN

If they made one in a .45, I would buy one.

There is a SW 99 in .45 acp. Excelleny shooter. Feels the same as the Walther P99 in 9mm.

Top Bottom