• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    I got my first handgun Friday. S&W SD9VE. I don't have alot of experience with handguns yet but, I LOVE IT!!!!:D It's comfortable and not too heavy, even with a full 16 round mag. I put 150 rounds though it flawlessly, not one problem with it. My room mate has more experience than I do, he says he likes it alot too. He was shooting 3" groups at 10 yards. Another buddy hit a bottle at 20 yards first shot. I really wasent trying for bull's eye shots, today was just getting used to it. Next time i'm gonna try for accuracy. For $320 i am satisfied. After I get back from Cedar Point im gonna apply for my LTCH.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Congrats! You got the new model. S&W just came out with this improved Sigma and it's supposed to have a much better trigger than the previous version. I held one recently and it did feel nice in my hand. I believe they also improved the light rail.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    I got my first handgun Friday. S&W SD9VE. I don't have alot of experience with handguns yet but, I LOVE IT!!!!:D It's comfortable and not too heavy, even with a full 16 round mag. I put 150 rounds though it flawlessly, not one problem with it. My room mate has more experience than I do, he says he likes it alot too. He was shooting 3" groups at 10 yards. Another buddy hit a bottle at 20 yards first shot. I really wasent trying for bull's eye shots, today was just getting used to it. Next time i'm gonna try for accuracy. For $320 i am satisfied. After I get back from Cedar Point im gonna apply for my LTCH.

that's an awesome piece :)

Congrats and :welcome: to :ingo:

I like shooting at Kodiak. Hit me up via PM if you're interested in meeting up. I usually bring a couple guns and let my 9yr old shoot their guns.

piper

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 15, 2011
    Great snag. Its all about whats comfortable to the shooter. S&W makes some quality guns and usually have pretty fair prices.

BrandonHtwo0

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 14, 2012
    Portage, IN
    Congrats and welcome to the club. Im sure it wont be your last purchase :)

There is an event in Winimac this Sunday if you want to get out there and burn through some rounds. Will be my first meet but from what i can tell it should be awesome. You should check it out!

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN

Welcome to the S&W family :)

Pitbullguy81

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 17, 2012
    South Bend
    Congrats and welcome to the club. Im sure it wont be your last purchase :)

There is an event in Winimac this Sunday if you want to get out there and burn through some rounds. Will be my first meet but from what i can tell it should be awesome. You should check it out!

Definitely not gonna be the last...:D

Winimac sounds great but im going to Cedar Point that day. Maybe next time.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    My first handgun was a S&W. It was a 686 4" barrel. Beautiful and sweet shooting revolver. They make a pretty nice handgun.

mjpell

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Mooresville
    Nice!

Top Bottom