• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Fits real nice, I'll shoot a few tomorrow and let you all know if I have any problems.

bx25a.jpg

bx25b.jpg

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Here is the range report. I put 100 rounds through and had 3 fte. :( I hadn't had any with the 10 round magazines. I was using cci standard which has been solid for me. This being my first magazine that stuck out past the stock it did effect my grip a little. For $30 it is fun to own but I like the 10 rounders better. You can go through 100 rounds pretty fast. I hope other people have better luck and maybe it will like a different ammo better but for now it gets a B-.

BTW I ordered on 4/29 and got it on 5/6.

Mat250

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Indianapolis
    According to my Ball State education that is a 97% which equals a solid "A", Ha Ha!

My guns went to Harvard, they are held to a much higher standard. (In snobby voice) :D
    They have a bit of wiggle to them as well so I was wondering if that had anything to do with it. It does lock in easily though. With some extra credit they could earn an "A"

paperboy

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Apr 18, 2009
    Pulaski County
    I like the looks of those and that they are made by Ruger but I prefer to epoxy two factory mags together and buy dust covers to protect the open mag at the bottom. I don't think you can beat the factory 10 rounders plus I just don't like how far the extended mags hang down.

tyler34

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    bloomington
    so what are the benefits of this mag over butler creek steel lipped mags besides the ruger name? they look exactly the same???

Simon6101

Master
    Rating - 100%
    154   0   0
    May 3, 2008
    Sw Indy(Camby)
    Stores

When the Ruger 23 round factory mags hit the store shelves, they will actually be cheaper than than the BC steel lips. I think pricing in the stores should be around $22 or $23 bucks.

Top Bottom