• ...and so much more!
  • trusite

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2008
    The Break Room
    Yes, but you sure seem less retarded sitting next to her. . . . :):

Congrats on the pistol. I got a chance to shoot my first XD9 a week ago. As an avid Glock guy, I kinda felt bad for how much I liked shooting it. Here was my summary:
    • smoother trigger pull
    • natural pointing / easy shooter
    • slide finish (black) was crappy and showed signs of wear (your bi-tone would fix that)
    • not quiet as concealable as my G19
    All-in-all I liked it. Yours should last you forever.

yeah i plan on having this gun forever :do2:
    and ive noticed that its not quite as concealable, plus im a skinny person! i may have to hide it in my pants pocket.. it will look small in there :thumbsup: but i tend to wear tighter/vintage clothes so i may need to start dressing gangsta.. with some south pole etc.. jk.

and thanks indyjoe :)

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    I despise the 3-dot sights on mine. I have a set of Suresight nightsights coming soon that I'm going to try.

I like the looks of those sights. If they work for you let us know and I'll get a set.

trusite I like the looks of your XD. I have a XD45C and it conceals nicely. The only knock is the sights and I'm not a fan of white dots. I always try to focus on the top edge of the front sight but the dot can be distracting.

Scutter01

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    I picked up the XD9SC precisely for the concealability. With the 16rd mag, it's the same size grip as the standard model (although the barrel is 3" instead of 4"), so I have the option of switching back and forth.

Top Bottom