• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mrfjones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Chico
    So I know I am a little late to the party from what I am reading online, but I had ordered a another rifle from Loki weapon systems and found out yesterday that they closed up their shop and are planning on filing bankruptcy. So I am out the parts I sent them and $800. I know it could be worse but I really don't have a grand or so just throw away.

I ordered another rifle from this small company because they made such a good product, the owner was always the person I spoke with and he took care of everything I needed. He even had some custom work done for me or put parts on that they wouldn't normally use. I guess you never can tell what someone is like.

To make matters even worse, my bank can not dispute the charge because it has been too long. There really is no protection from this stuff.

thanks for letting me rant guys.

mrfjones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Chico
    From what I know now it is just mismanagement. They have packed up and left their shop, the website is down, dealers are missing their orders etc.

Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    May 6, 2012
    Mishawaka
    File a claim in small claims court quickly.

They will have to notify you of the 341a meeting. Go to the meeting with documentation. You may ask the trustee to rule in your favor and order the jerk to pay up but you gotta move quickly.

Hope it goes well.

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I feel for you man. I got ripped off by the Silent RX scam with their $100 special suppressor deal. I would really be honked off to lose $800.

What parts did you lose to Loki? I have some spare AR parts lying around. If I have something you lost, I will send it to you, to take the sting out of the mess.

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.6%
    28   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    I feel for you man. I got ripped off by the Silent RX scam with their $100 special suppressor deal. I would really be honked off to lose $800.

What parts did you lose to Loki? I have some spare AR parts lying around. If I have something you lost, I will send it to you, to take the sting out of the mess.
    A very generous offer, sir.:yesway:

mrfjones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Chico

You Sir are extremely generous and for that alone I thank you. I sent them a spikes buffer, a Magpul ctr and moe grip, a surefire comp, a bravo company charging handle. I just had most of that laying around here before but the surefire comp.

I am still working with the local authorities to try to recover my parts at least, so please do not feel obligated in the least. I am just very grateful we have people like you around here. Thank you

marcum man

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Mar 20, 2012
    Bourbon

Very generous indeed. Rep to you.

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    If you sent gun parts in for them to use that you provided and they do not return them is that considered theft or conversion? Better teeth in a criminal pursuit than civil to get their attention.

mrfjones

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Chico
    I believe that would be theft, I spoke with a Sheriff about it all today. He and the da are trying to get a case together.

jaybird_123

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    Just around the corner.

You sir..........are the man. :yesway: The nicest thing I have heard in a good while. I had nothing to do with it but, thank you.

Hwseeker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    File a claim in small claims court quickly.

They will have to notify you of the 341a meeting. Go to the meeting with documentation. You may ask the trustee to rule in your favor and order the jerk to pay up but you gotta move quickly.

Hope it goes well.

You might check with local attorneys in the area who might be representing other creditors and see if they would be willing to help. Getting something back may be better than nothing.

Mace010

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2012
    East Central

:rockwoot: added rep. World would be a lot better if everyone was like you! Very very generous and kind of you to offer that kind of help to him!

Hwseeker

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 8, 2011
    Good Point Indy60! Also, in some states, you might get treble damages and attorney fees if you sue on a theory of loss as a result of a criminal act!

Top Bottom