• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Apparently I was too slow on the uptake when repeatedly attempting to post about the illegal and unconstitutional use of tens of thousands of tax dollars in the political forum of this board. It was seen as racial or religious when it essentially just involved money and political discussion and money going to a discriminatory organization.

But yes, my neg rep cherry has been popped by a guy with a goat as his avatar. Thanks to all. Sheesh. Perhaps the political forum should continue to focus on the elections in New Guinea and other matters that impact us locally. Who cares where our money goes right?

redneckmedic

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Greenfield
    I wish I could put this in purple :D

pity+party.gif

grimor

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2010
    Elkhart
    Apparently I was too slow on the uptake when repeatedly attempting to post about the illegal and unconstitutional use of tens of thousands of tax dollars in the political forum of this board. It was seen as racial or religious when it essentially just involved money and political discussion and money going to a discriminatory organization.

But yes, my neg rep cherry has been popped by a guy with a goat as his avatar. Thanks to all. Sheesh. Perhaps the political forum should continue to focus on the elections in New Guinea and other matters that impact us locally. Who cares where our money goes right?
    Has nothing to do with what you posted, it has to do with posting the same thing 4 times with different titles after each one is locked.. Feel free to neg rep me if you'd like, rep here doesn't mean anything.

Ashkelon

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 11, 2009
    changes by the minute
    Not looking for sympathy. The thread would get locked within second and I thought it was something I had done to screw it up. Its not racially or religiously offensive.

Look it up Well into six figures have been spent since 2005 to this organization.

ironjaw

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Indy Northeast
    nay, nay I say lol

cause you can't post in a closed thread to say knock it off?
    if it doesn't mean anything to you, why not start your own thread and call him out on it. I just think it's funny how you contradicted yourself.........that is all, move along

joslar15

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Bloomington

Sounds like the butthurt cherry has been popped as well! I'll bet he didn't even give you a reach-around either!

Top Bottom