Got the crap scared out of me a few min ago.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • .40caltrucker

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2010
    I was delivering my load down here in Kentucky. I was standing in the receiving office waiting for a check to be authorized.

One of the guys who work in the warehouse walked by pissed off and his exact words were " I swear I've had it with these people I'mabout to pull my gun and just start shooting people" Then he went through a door and all I got a look at was his shirt, it was orange, well they all wear orange shirts. So Identifying him would be impossible. At this point I was kinda weak at the knees ready to use chair or anything else if need be, because I went to NY this week so I left my gun in the car back in INDY.

I know the person in receiving heard it but didn't even flinch. So maybe it's normal for them but for me it was an OH :poop: moment.

Now I'm on my way home thank god. My lesson learned for the day is I will never leave my gun again. NEVER!!!

1911Shooter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2011
    Pendleton, IN
    Thats happened to me at work before, but the guy said he was going to come in the next day and shoot everyone. Not to many people showed up for work the next day.

sidewinder27

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 1, 2011
    Plainfield
    On a bright side those that say that stuff don't usually carry through with it. I hate those oh crap moments. I was making a delivery one day over in the fountain square area and thought I was going to get shot. I was blocking the road and a couple of teenagers couldnt go another way and got mad when I told them to Im not moving and decided to pull a pistol.

ThrottleJockey

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 14, 2009
    Between Greenwood and Martinsville
    Good idea about never leaving it behind again!!! The guys that usually go bat shyt crazy aren't usually the ones that talk about it, like they say, "talk is cheap". BUT you never can be sure (especially down in kentucky)....Glad you got outta there without incident.

railbug

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 21, 2010
    Noblesville
    I feel most management do not take most threats to heart. I work in a place were I can't carry and we have unarmed security so some days I feel like I could be a target.

Top Bottom