• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    I hope she knows what she is doing if she intends to continue in politics, but you gotta admit she stands for everything the founders of this country stood for.

On the other hand, she might truly be fed up with politics, and I don't blame her.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana
    ?

She's a dope. I'm sorry guys but for a candidate to be so concerned with conservative values, why isn't she taking care of her baby? I hope we have a good candidate in 2012

LuckyBrush

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 13, 2009
    Delphi, Indiana
    She's a dope. I'm sorry guys but for a candidate to be so concerned with conservative values, why isn't she taking care of her baby? I hope we have a good candidate in 2012

I agree. Honestly, I hope she doesn't run for pres. I just dont think she can pretend to run a country well enough. :D She would strike me as NOT crooked, if she just stayed out of politics forever. I dont care who they are, politicians are ALL corrupt, every one. IMO

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

What????

Can't be a working mom and take care of her 17 month old son with her husband?

This is not the 1950's kids.

Now on to the fact of her possible run for president in 2012, she's a conservative, supports gun rights and not afraid to speak her mind.

Heck I say let's see a Palin for Pres with Fred Thompson as Vep in 2012!

Last edited:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis

Good God! Obama has two children to take care of! How in the heck can he be President!!!!!

I guess conservative to you means a woman barefoot and pregnant and nothing else! What crap! Grow up! Hey, throw the baby out with the bathwater.

You sir, are half the man my mother was!

Kidding aside, if you think intelligence is only a mans domain, passion only a mans territory, and politics only a mans game, then you have allot to learn.

Last edited:

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Good God! Obama has two children to take care of! How in the heck can he be President!!!!!

I guess conservative to you means a woman barefoot and pregnant and nothing else! What crap! Grow up! Hey, throw the baby out with the bathwater.

Kidding aside, if you think intelligence is only a mans domain, passion only a mans territory, and politics only a mans game, then you have allot to learn.

:+1:

Hoosier8

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Jul 3, 2008
    Indianapolis
    I think what 'went well' for her during the last election was that dead body named mcCain that was running for President. I didn't vote for him, I voted for her.

The choice was abysmal. You either were a true believer and voted for Obama or you held your nose and voted for McCain. The only reason that McCain got the votes he did was because of Palin. If he had not put her on the ticket, the numbers would have been much worse. To ignore this is to side with the MSM and ignore the people.

longbarrel

Expert
    Rating - 91.7%
    22   2   0
    Nov 1, 2008
    Central Indiana

I guess I need to start by learning to spell "a lot" right??

Dryden

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2009
    N.E. Indianapolis

So eloquent. So erudite. So redneck.

Now wha ain't she to home takin care of the younguns. She's so stuuupid that she only made it to the lowly office of the governor of Alaska. Heck fire, even Osamabam made it all the way up to junior city councilman in the 12th district of a city in the state of Illinois....now that there , is a brilliant young feller! He can even read words that appear right in front of him while he's speachafying.
    Yes, sir, that Palin woman sure needs to be put in her place.:@ya:

mkelsey

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Jun 13, 2009
    Springville
    The choice was abysmal. You either were a true believer and voted for Obama or you held your nose and voted for McCain. The only reason that McCain got the votes he did was because of Palin. If he had not put her on the ticket, the numbers would have been much worse. To ignore this is to side with the MSM and ignore the people.

I just kept telling myself that instead of voting for McCain and Palin, I was voting against Obama...it made me feel a little better about it. Hopefully in 2012 I will get to vote for someone instead of having to settle for voting against the other one.:twocents:

BloodEclipse

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    In the trenches for liberty!
    So eloquent. So erudite. So redneck.

Now wha ain't she to home takin care of the younguns. She's so stuuupid that she only made it to the lowly office of the governor of Alaska. Heck fire, even Osamabam made it all the way up to junior city councilman in the 12th district of a city in the state of Illinois....now that there , is a brilliant young feller! He can even read words that appear right in front of him while he's speachafying.
    Yes, sir, that Palin woman sure needs to be put in her place.:@ya:

:yesway: :rockwoot:

Crystalship1

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2008
    Oaklandon, IN.
    Where are we getting these farkin' libby-lou puke jobs??? I'm glad that the vast majority of the members here actually have a brain. Mods.- I didn't even vaguely mention anyone in particular, so hopefully I didn't break any rules with my opinion!!! :dunno:

:ingo: :patriot:

Top Bottom