• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • sht4brnz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 93.3%
    14   1   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    N.IndNpls
    I believe I saw these at Point Blank in Carmel.
    I didn't inspect them closely to offer an opinion.
    At least now you can get your hands on one prior to purchasing.

PRasko

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 3, 2013
    Amish country
    I picked up the black one from buds some while back when it was on sale for 88$. Awesome range bag.

Would advise against the black though, as everything sticks to it. Dog hair, dust, etc...

LPMan59

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2009
    South of Heaven
    Cool concept but hardly worth the price tag imho. Why spend that kind of money when LA Police Gear has their bags on sale all the time for $20?

Markus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    May 13, 2015
    Indianapolis
    I like the look and layout but will not do business with Optics Planet. Too many horror stories and I didn't listen to them. Experienced what others were talking about first hand. Held $600.00 of my money for over 6 months and they cancelled my order and said the Manufacturer no longer made the item. Total BS as the item is readily available from others and still shows on the manufacturers web site to this day. Asked about it and no answer. Took them almost 45 days to give me my refund back after canceling the order. Found out that the manufacturer had them on credit hold for not paying their bills.

xoregonian

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Jay Co.
    Sorry, just saw the thread. If you look at the other model

GPS Wild About Hunting Handgunner Backpack FREE S&H GPS-1711BPDC, GPS-1711BP

It doesn't have separate pouches for each pistol, but holds four guns. I got it on sale from L.A. Police supply for $80 plus 15% off. Holds a ton of magazines and ammo, ear protection, eye protection, cleaning supplies, stapler, and targets. I use this and a three rifle bag now instead of dragging multiple gun cases. If you wanted to get away cheaper you could watch amazon for when the soft sided pistol cases are on sale for $8.99 and buy a bunch of those and pitch 'em in a gym bag. I wanted one but wasn't going to pay $90 or $100. If you watch for it to go on sale you can get a better deal.

attachment.php

Top Bottom